1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Drive

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Mar 14, 2021.

1. My usual sex drive is missing. Idk what happened but my high energy sex drive that I usually have around this time of a reboot is missing. Now I just don't really want to talk to anyone, I feel unusually calm and i don't feel any need to have conversation with females even though I definitely want some sort of sexual relationship. I still get erections and weirdly enough they seem stronger than before. Is this a flatline or could it be something else im not considering. BTW I'm only 10 days into my reboot.

2. Rationaliser

Rationaliser Fapstronaut

You might wanna update your counter here: https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?pages/pmo-counter/

I wouldn't be too worried if that happened to me at day 10. You might've had a wet dream without realizing it. I had a sexual dream a few nights ago and I thought when I woke up that there'd been no ejaculation that night, until I later saw some white stains on my shirt during breakfast and concluded that it could only be cum. I lost the fire as well and felt calmer and less energized for a few days since that day.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
  3. Anthonius

Anthonius Fapstronaut

I have the same problem. It has been like that for months. No-one knows what it is and I start to lose the last bits of hope.