Dry Dick December (30 day challenge)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by tryagainextime, Nov 30, 2020.

1. tryagainextime

tryagainextime Fapstronaut

Today I fapped, I MOd to suggestive profile pictures on a chatroom website. I relapsed on December 1st and I started on November 2nd. I pretty much did between 28-30 days of NoFap, but I rounded it up to the upper-tier, 30, for the sake of simplicity. So my new plan is that I'm quitting social media and putting my electronic devices in storage, maybe up a relative's house so that it's harder to access social media. I will have zero arousal, I will have a dry dick. Wet dreams and sex with women are allowed because I'm not as experienced with NoFap as everyone else here. I'm getting there though, I've slowly graduated in tens from 1-9 days, 10-19 days, 20-29 days and now 30-39 days. I can get above that and eventually learn to not masturbate ever.

PMO and social media go hand-in-hand, they both promote and influence each other. PMO is easier to access if you have access to social media and social media is more tempting to access after a PMO relapse. If it isn't work or this forum, I cannot access the internet. This includes going on random sites and asking for peoples' opinions on my work. My aim from this is to give up chatrooms for good.

Worst case scenario is that I relapse and carry this on until January and February. Best case scenario is that I don't relapse. When I succeed, I may increase the streak by 10 each time or 20 if I want a challenge.
    I'm not doing NoFap for the motivation or the clarity or the female attraction, I'm doing it because I want to spend time with myself. I've been doing NoFap whilst suffering from sores all over my body and balanitis, so I didn't really feel any benefits directly. I'm doing this because I want to spend time with myself and get to know myself. I like knowing who I am and feeling close to my purpose.

Chakra_Serpent likes this.
  2. tryagainextime

tryagainextime Fapstronaut

Day 0: I spoke to a girl online again today and things escalated to roleplay. I didn't MO though and the scenario was brief. If I keep speaking to women on anonymous chat sites (I now count all chatroom sites as an instant 'P') then I will eventually speak to the wrong person and be on a paedophile charge. Especially because I'm addicted to PMO, it just makes me look like a creep.