1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dzień Dobry everyone

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by crystalcities, May 26, 2019.

1. crystalcities

crystalcities New Fapstronaut

It means good day in polish. Im 18 years old, just graduated high school and want to have succesfull life.

Ive tried nofap already before. Wasnt able to do it more than a month. After such time I just felt pain in my testicles. I had also masturbated yesterday . . . I want to feel full benefits of NoFap.
    My goal is:

- to do not feel desire to masturbate
    -dont feel unconfortable in my balls
    -find answers and motivation

I hope that the time periods between my masturbations will be longer and longer. I decided to be rutine member since now. Ill be looking for motivation from others and deep into nofap subject.

I believe nofap is important for modern society or individuals

Keep courageous everyone!
    J.

2. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

If you haven't already done so, please read the "Getting Started Guide" available on this site's home page. It includes a lot of information that you will find helpful as you start your journey of healing. Also have a look at the "Glossary" on the top of this page for definitions of abbreviations and terms that may be new to you.

One day at a time is how we all succeed.

3. crystalcities

crystalcities New Fapstronaut

Thanks ,Ive already read it before writing my post. Im feeling very well now and just checked its 8 days since then.

4. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut

5. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

Good ! Stay strong and be well.

One day at a time is how we all succeed.