1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Earth without humans

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by The_Monk, Jun 25, 2017.

1. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

What do you think the earth would have become without any human species ever born? I think it would have been more and more peaceful. No gender discrimination, no religious discrimination, no racism, no pollution, no crimes. No animals exxept humans wear clothes, show so much importance to sex and have so much ego and hatred within themselves. I think god made humans to destroy the world and other animals so that a new earth can be originated because everything has an end. If i take birth next time, i would like to be an animal rather than being a human.

Flyhigh likes this.
  2. Kennen

Kennen Fapstronaut

I am thankful to be born as a man..
    It is normal that we experienced a lot of negativity and adversity, plus eventhough there were no humans on earth.. I believe any living things can affect the earth or maybe they can evolve in a way which is similar to the humans...

Flyhigh likes this.
  3. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

I dont think anything can effect the earth as bad as humans did. You can take the example of national borders, i mean who created it? We humans right. Who gave the rights to we humans to create all the orders which every other being should also follow it. We humans consider ourselves more than something. Humans consider themselves as almighty but the fact is that we cannot even stand infront of a small natural calamity. At that time, all that egos and hatred converts to love for god. We merciless Hypocrite humans.

4. ptrjovskis

ptrjovskis Fapstronaut

I wouldn't look at it quite like that, personally, I choose to look at it this way: "with great power comes great responsibility".
    We, as humans, evolved bigger brains, intelligence not seen before. This gave us great power.
    Unfortunately, humans began to use their intelligence for things that only benefited them, and since we're smarter than other animals we were soon able to practically take over the earth, overpopulated it. Since then we have made many mistakes, among others we have: cut down lots of trees, invented engines that run on fossil fuels and cluttered down the earth with man made things like plastic.
    So, humans have done many bad things, that'll say not taken responsibility for their actions (only done things that benefitted them). But we can be good to the earth as well, but there's a long way to go to get there, to clean up after ourselves and make the earth better than it would've been without humans.

All in all, humans just have to take responsibility for what they do, both as individuals and as a group.

Flyhigh likes this.
  5. ptrjovskis

ptrjovskis Fapstronaut

Also, national borders and the fact that we see ourselves as "Almighty" is a very bad thing, that I agree with.

The_Monk likes this.
  6. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

Its too late to take the responsibilty now. We did some big wars right, world war 1 world war 2. Killed many innocents who didnt even know each other. Killed many animals. After doing all these, we go to church, temple etc and pray for forgiveness. Great humans

Flyhigh likes this.
  7. ptrjovskis

ptrjovskis Fapstronaut

I disagree, with new technology we should be able to clean up our trash, we might not be able to totally restore our atmosphere, fossil fuels and oceans in this lifetime. But we have do give it time and dedication. It's just like nofap, I've destroyed my brain, pretty much. But now I'm giving it time to heal, and I'm helping it by actively doing things that'll help it.
    And about the national borders, they'll probably not disappear soon, but I'm sure that the whole world is going to be more like one soon.
    But sadly, there is always going to be conflicts, we just have to learn to solve them by other ways than we do today.

8. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

We may clean the trash from our atmosphere, but what about the trash of religious discrimination, racism over black white, hatred etc in humans mind. Technology may have its effects and side effects, we started our addiction from technology and now we are going to end it through technology, but as we can see, hatred among ourselves are far more increasing which i dont think technology can ever solve. Humans need to take care of them from head to toe, otherwise people in public places nay laugh and make fun of us. Animals dont need any showoffs.

9. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

I see a beautiful paradise on earth without humans.

Hezeru and The_Monk like this.
  10. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

So true

11. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Calm, serene, everything is at peace and order.

12. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Why? Because animals are pure innocent souls and human intelligence is corrupted.

13. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

But we humans think its our birth right to take control on them and put them on zoo etc for their entertainment. I can clearly say we humans are the most hypocrite species that ever had been on earth.

Flyhigh and ptrjovskis like this.
  14. ptrjovskis

ptrjovskis Fapstronaut

Good point, and I partly agree with you there. Humans brains nowadays are practically programmed to find flaws among others just to raise their self-esteem, this causes hatred, racism and sexualism, among others. This is something we can't solve by anything we've got today, except just being nice and treat everyone equally as good. This won't happen for a long time. Why? Well, because to get there every single human on this planet need to be on the same page, to not be jealous etc.
    This is something I try to think of every day, to talk to people like they are... people. Not to judge them by gender, sexuality, colour, anything. But it's really hard not to judge, not to be jealous. That's exactly why it'll take time to get there. But I do think we'll get there.

15. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

We're here as caretakers of the planet and stewards of God's creations not owners but it's a pity a lot of people are forgetting this.

16. ptrjovskis

ptrjovskis Fapstronaut

Although I'm not religious, I agree with you. Humans have the potential to make the earth a true paradise. But instead, we've turned it into something really, really bad. t

The_Monk likes this.
  17. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

Yesterday i read a news that some people killed a man for just asking a seat on the train. Really!! Was this so serious issue to take an innocent life, But what we do next, we pray to god to forgive us and to keep a reserved place for us in heaven. People who even try to think good are considered as being someone with a mental problem. If you are not perfect, you may not get a girl or a boy to get married. If you get one, then cheating and all that drama. We are fighting with this pmo addiction and guess who created it, we great humans.

18. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

It's a pity right? We should be taking care of it and what are we doing? We're destroying it. And what, all of us are guilty of it.

The_Monk and ptrjovskis like this.
  19. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

I have never seen that potential. I have seen potential on increasing fights on some not worthy things and increase hatred

20. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

If all people will have a change of heart and love each other it's not impossible. ;)

ptrjovskis likes this.