1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Edging for more testosterone?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Amphibian

Amphibian Fapstronaut

OK, I'm skipping a whole bunch of responses here, but don't do this.

Like, it's generally considered that edging to be worse than quickly masturbating with an orgasm. I have never heard anyone claim benefits of just edging, and there are reasons why it is detrimental, specifically that you're bathing those areas of your brain in dopamine.

I'm getting into a long(ish) streak now of hard mode, and within a month I've transmuted that energy to productivity. In a months time I've gone 175lbs to now just over 190lbs of muscle, granted I've been eating and training like crazy, but much of that motivation was due to just no PMO, and refocusing that energy. And, that's among other goals I'm accomplishing parallel to that.

Even if the claims that edging increases testosterone were true, it also vastly increases the chance of relapse and binging, which would cause me -and most other people- to crash in their goals.

My advice is to do nothing, let your brain rewire itself, and then transmute that sexual tension to productivity.

2. Oldmanblues

Oldmanblues New Fapstronaut

What about morning wood. I wake up with a stiffy and precum most mornings. Is this as bad as edging?

3. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

this post itself is so ridiculous.....the Answer is NO!
    Don't edge, it will kill your streak sooner or later!

4. I edge a lot but I would advise you not to do this. Why ? It will destroy your brain chemistry.