1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Edging without release/O question

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Jwarrior77, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Jwarrior77

Jwarrior77 Fapstronaut

Does anyone knows what happens to sperm/semen after edging? Does it immediately get recycled after a day or does it just "sit" there for lack of a better term.

FX-05 likes this.
  2. SorryWontSayIt

SorryWontSayIt Fapstronaut

I don't really know, but I guess it really depends how far into it you are.

Like if you edge to the point rigth before you O, I am pretty sure you will pee at least a lot of it out.

If you edge by just looking, and don't M, I don't really think you do much harm to the semen. But you will do a lot of harm to your dopamine. It will also become a lot more difficult to progress if you edge.
    (I may be wrong with what I am saying, so correct me if I am wrong - but this is atleast how I belive it is).

3. Collects in the prostate increasing the risk for prostate infections. Don't let the I'm okay as long as I don't O fool you. Extension of pleasure is just as nerve wrecking.

D1Dopamine likes this.
  4. D1Dopamine likes this.
  5. MisterDirection

MisterDirection Fapstronaut

Nothing "sits" in your prostate but prostate fluid. It serves 2 functions lubricating the equipment plumbing in anticipation of release and nourishment or really just a buffer solution to help the sperm survive longer in the acidic environment of the vaginal .

It all comes from different glands and co.bines as you ejaculate.

Stop edging....its just masturbating by another name

D1Dopamine likes this.