1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ejaculated 4 times, then got sick next day

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by lemosiii, Jan 15, 2023.

1. lemosiii

lemosiii Fapstronaut

I guess I got what I deserved. I lost a big streak too. On to the next day, I guess.

M_H and KevinesKay like this.
  2. Hey,

I can't offer any advice. I am terrible at NoFap. I try and fail.

But, I can just say hello and let you know someone read your message and your idea of ...

Helps

M_H likes this.
  3. BrSweat

BrSweat Fapstronaut

It's happened with me many times. My body especially my back hurts a lot the next day, I feel physically weakend and mentally disoriented after fapping multiple times.

Quit that shit homie

4. KevinesKay

KevinesKay Fapstronaut

Just get back into the saddle. Tomorrow is a new day.

Relapses are opportunities for me to uncover what God is trying to teach me. Are there any lessons learned from this relapse? Can you uncover anything in your life that contributed to leading up to the relapse? Is there anything that you can do differently to help achieve a better result?

Cherubim and (deleted member) like this.
  5. All you can do is start over, so as long as you do not give up from trying. Accept what has happened and don't dwell on it or that may lead to excess binging. You managed a long streak so you are more than capable of suppressing it. Rooting for you buddy

Cherubim and KevinesKay like this.
  6. Andy1517

Andy1517 Fapstronaut

Yea happens to the best of us I masturbated 4 -5 times nex day was greatly weakened, dizzy exhausted was A reset for me I guess

Cherubim and Legacy of Lost Soul like this.