Ejaculating when having sex

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Damon, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Damon

Damon Guest

What are your thoughts on ejaculating when having sex with a partner? Do you consider NoFap to be just masturbation with ejaculation? If you ejaculate with your partner, is your NoFap challenge/journey still in tact?

Damon

2. JesusGreen

JesusGreen Fapstronaut

Well there are benefits to abstaining from O, just as there are to abstaining from P and M, however, the main problem with O is when it happens too frequently. So my personal view is ejaculatory sex with a partner would not be grounds for a reset, but it would best be spaced out and not every single day, or it too could become a problem.

There are ways to orgasm without ejaculation, as in the Taoist & tantric practices, so that is always an option if you want the full benefits - although I personally have not learned to do that, I've heard that such a non-ejaculatory orgasm (which can only be achieved with a partner) is a million times better feeling than a standard O, and comes with none of the side effects.

I'm reading Mantak Chia's "Taoist Secrets of Love" at the moment. Haven't got far into the book yet but I believe it has the techniques for doing this in there.

Someone on Reddit who has achieved this method of non-ejaculatory orgasm suggested the books "Tantrix Sex for Men" and "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" to me, although this was only yesterday so I've yet to grab copies/check them out yet.

Damon likes this.
  3. Damon

Damon Guest

Thank you, all very interesting, I have never managed and have a non-ejacultory orgasm, but it sounds amazing. I do not have sex very often, so for me I guess I can remain celibate for most of the time. I have no plans to orgasm or ejaculate.