1. Welcome to NoFap! Due to spam bots, we have temporarily disabled new accounts. Please check back in a few days. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ejaculation Control and Semen Retention. Question...

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by ForeverChanges, Aug 30, 2019.

1. ForeverChanges

ForeverChanges Fapstronaut

Hey everyone. I hope you are Great.
    I am beginning to trascend to a new stage. After more than 60 days l am leaving behind the barren of flat line and see great improvements in energy, mindset, self steem and manliness.
    Talking about women, yes it is happening too. I can feel that soon my interactions will take me from flirts and chit-chats to a more serious and deeper connections. I just feel that these interactions will take me from public spaces to the intimate and secluded space of the bedroom. I want to experience that and on the same time want to preserve the treasure that has helped me reach this point: my semen.
    So, for anyone who knows about this, Does Ejaculation Control help you keep your semen or just goes to the bladder and from there bye bye to the toilet? I know Ejaculation Control is too vague a term and that there are many different techniques. If there is someone WHO KNOWS about this l would appreciate some insight. Those who dont - like me- please abstain as there is enough blahblah in the internet.
    Thank you all :)