1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Emotional pain and Nofap

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Lonewolfpt, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

Hi guys

I have already open threads about this but because i feel need to talk about it here it goes:

I am 22, during my childhood and teenager years i was shy, anxious and depressed. I used PMO to comfort me and not face the real world cuz i was scared.

At 17 i met my ex gf. I spent with her 5 years and during that time i felt loved and cared.
    It felt like i upgraded class emotionally to a next level of feeling better with myself.

But it endend. Our relation wasnt very good during 2017 and finally at the beggining of this year she broke up with me.

Shit it hurts so badly.

I feel so without ground and forced myself look inside me the answers for my life. Relying in the lonely me.

I had many sexual activities with her.
    I miss that sexual energy. I often find myself edging due to two factors: being broken emotionally and the lack of sexual activity that i had with her.

How do i deal with all this?

Oh and i barely have friends.

Thank you guys in advance, may God help us all

HopeFaith and MasterGamer like this.
  2. that's a false story you tell yourself, your not broken your just have a tough time like every human that goes threw a breakup welcome to the human race. As far as friends go I can give a great answer to that I know there going threw the ups and downs of life you can really tell who your friend are over just people that you know that you thought were friends . In those tough times I went threw I had people I thought were my friends tell me gee that's tough and go off to there wives and girlfriends and jobs like nothing happened . When they had the same stuff happen to them they couldn't stop calling me complaing how shitty there life was because they got dumped, fired , laid off , etc. All I told them was gee that's tough I have a date tonight or I have to get ready to go to work they didn't like getting the same advice they gave me when I was down and out and I didn't call every day like they did. So I can count I one hand how many real friends I have and can give a big number of people that I know now I would not consider friends anymore and distance myself from . here is some advice THE STORM IS ALWAYS THE STRONGEST JUST BEFORE IT LETS UP AND THE SUN SHINES
    Stay Strong

3. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

Thank You.

You are blesses for those friends you have

4. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

I literally wake up everyday remembering the sex that i had with her, missing the sexual/emotional comfort.

Its unbelievable and i cant deal with it

5. DeProfundis

DeProfundis Fapstronaut

Welcome to the rest of your life! What are you doing to make it a better one?

Drift and Lonewolfpt like this.
  6. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

I get it. Be brave enough to have faith that the future will br better than the past.

What i am doing?

Eating healthy, exercising, reading Think and Grow, finishing college, engaging in volunteer, visting the US and trying my best to stay PMO free.

I must feel the emptiness i feel

DeProfundis likes this.
  7. YOU CAN DEAL WITH IT, IT HURTS I KNOW I HAVE BEEN THERE . when I got dumped from my first serous girlfriend I just wanted to sit in my parents living room and look at the wall and be left alone I was so upset but it passed and I found someone else the time for it to pass is different with everyone take your time the fog will lift and you will be stronger and better for it
    AS ALWAYS STAY STRONG

Lonewolfpt likes this.
  8. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

The irony of fate.

The exact same day that she broke with me i found Nofap.

Its like that quote from Napoleon Hill something like: Every failure carries a seed to an equal or greater opportunity.

I just wish i had more social connections.

I guess that when u become depedent to someone during 5 years shit like this happens

9. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

One thing that helped me was inspirational speeches from people like Jim Carrey, Oprah, TD Jakes.

I just thought about sharing this to someone who needs

10. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

Anyone more can help me?

11. Mr.Imperfect

Mr.Imperfect Fapstronaut

Hey there buddy,

What you are going through now is no different than what i had been through a year back or so. Even sometimes now,I do remember what it was and what it could have been. But trust me, if you keep ruminating on that you will waste a great deal of your precious time.... something i often regret doing. Try to accept what has happened..that is the first step....it will hurt a great deal...but accepting the truth is the first thing...today it might hurt..but with time it won't...
    It's a great thing you have come here in noFap..try to focus on the things which you want to pursue...your interests..this is a good time to do so...

hang in there,

peace...

Lonewolfpt likes this.
  12. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

Thank you for your kind words