1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Emotionally dead during foreplay

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Almost lost, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Almost lost

Almost lost Fapstronaut

Hi everyone.

My gf says I'm emotionally dear during our foreplay . I find that I'm so concentrated on giving her pleasure that I'm not InTouch with myself at all

I just lie with no noise or expression

Up to 6months ago I could only cum with a woman during sex but now I can cum with a hand job as well

2. Bethelightinmyheart

Bethelightinmyheart Fapstronaut

Very explicit details entailed.

This is common amongst many men today: conditioned to be nice guys and always please some woman which we have been trained to do since childhood and on. Of c this lead to dissociating with the self sooner or later.

ToniMaunde likes this.
  3. Read No More Mr Nice Guy by Richard Glover. It's about some men's need to please women, why we do it and how to stop. This sounds exactly like what he's talking about.

4. A woman has to enjoy it all. She can last for longer than a guy. If you would just be on top of her and go nuts, you would just end it in couple of minutes and it would lose all the idea of sex.

ToniMaunde likes this.