1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Empezar de nuevo.

For Fapstronauts of the Catholic Christian Faith

1. Keli

Keli Fapstronaut

Odio esta época del año. Y odio compartir mucho tiempo con mi familia
    Y odio a mi hermana.

Ya hubo discusión hoy porque mañana es aniversario de boda de mis padres .
    Mi hermana quiere hacer festejo de día pero yo no puedo de día porque trabajo. Yo quiero de noche pero ella no quiere porque tiene q ir a un cumpleaños..
    Ya quedamos quedamos que cada una l le iba hacer separado. Y regalarle una torta juntas.
    Pero al final ella quiere q venga para la foto..
    Y le dije q no porque no quería venir temprano..que voy a traer algo para la cena más tarde .y no quería venir y salir de vuelta.
    Y que era ridículo venir temprano solo para la foto. Y ahí ya empezó la pelea..
    Debí haber aceptado venir solo para la foto.
    Y para publicar en las redes sociales como que somos una familia feliz.

Leon_GTO likes this.
  2. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

It is a true blessing to encounter a wise teacher and we are so foolish when we don't study what such people freely give us. Mr. Eko has obviously spent a great deal of time, studying our beautiful faith and the many tools it offers for healing. There is a great deal of valuable information in what he has written. I am slowly reading and re-reading what he has given us and I continue to learn more and more from it. Truly a wonderful Christmas gift.

Leon_GTO and Keli like this.
  3. Keli

Keli Fapstronaut

Otro año que se acaba y sigo sola..
    Otro año más que tengo que viajar con mis padres y aguantar la pelea de ellos.
    Otro viaje más que me recuerda porque no quiero viajar con ellos..
    Me confirma que es mucho mejor quedarme en casa a descansar.. pero como es año nuevo viajé con ellos.
    Pero debo decir también que 2022 fue un año hermoso donde pude realizar algunos sueños .
    Pero aún me queda mucho que sanar y cambiar... Y sueños q cumplir ..
    Y lo peor del año infelizmente son los momentos familiares..

Leon_GTO likes this.
  4. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

The Lord works in ways we don't anticipate and may not readily discern but He is at work in your life. The closer you draw to Him, the more you choose to do His will this year, the more good He will be able to work in your life. Let this be the year we both embrace Him completely, put complete trust in Him and learn to better discern all that He is doing for us.

Leon_GTO, 1 Peter 4 and Keli like this.
  5. I know this will probably make you roll your eyes, but you’re not alone, Keli. God is always with you and so is your guardian angel. You. Are. Never. Alone. It’s important we let this sink into our hearts, but even more so, we need to understand that nothing in this world can take God’s place. No human person can ever satisfy that God-shaped void in your heart. Being with a man, even in marriage, will lead to loneliness if you’re looking for that man to fill a void in your heart which only God can fill.

Leon_GTO, Keli and CPilot like this.
  6. Keli

Keli Fapstronaut

Yo sé. Tienes toda la razón .
    Pero no sé cómo hacer para que Dios llene y sane mi corazón .

Sigo cayendo . Día 0 y espero no caer más en la tarde .
    Necesito ser más fuerte y renunciar al placer.. porque me hago daño.
    Necesito reaccionar al momento de la tentación y recordar q ya no quiero eso para mi vida ..ya no quiero ofender a Dios con PMO..
    Le pido que me enseñe a amarlo y amarme más que el placer momentáneo que me da ese pecado que solo destruye mi vida y no me deja amar ni avanzar..

Leon_GTO and 1 Peter 4 like this.
  7. I’m not presuming to be a teacher by any means, but I will share what I’ve learned so far:
    • We have to acknowledge our need for Him.
    • We have to make straight the way of the Lord; meaning we have to detach from the things, desires, and people which keep us from attaching ourselves fully to Him.
    • We must make Him the priority in our life. Seek you first the Kingdom and His righteousness.
    • There are two things we humans do when we love something: 1. We sacrifice our time. 2. We take on suffering. No one spends time and willfully endures suffering for the things they do not love.
    • Getting to as many daily Masses as possible is a good way to show God priority in our life, and that usually involves sacrificing our time and enduring suffering.
    • All loving relationships are also built on two primary things: 1. Trust. 2. Communication.
    • The “future” is often a place of fantasy and imagination. Reality does not dwell there often; it is primarily a place where we create mental and emotional sufferings which may or may not happen. It’s a place where we make crosses heavier, so it’s important to not spend a lot of time in such a place; I’ve found it, more often than not, to be an occasion of sin towards faith, hope, and charity.
    • It was said when we pray, we talk to God, and when we read Scripture, God talks to us. It’s important to spend time reading His Word. Then read what His Church has taught regarding His Word.
    • It’s important to read the works of our brothers and sisters who’ve gone before us and who enjoy the beatific vision aka the saints. Their works/writings are beneficial in staying on the right path.
    • At some point we need a spiritual director and we need to pray to find one.
    • Place your trust in the help of the Blessed Virgin Mary as she will guide you to her Son, Jesus. Make a promise to pray the rosary every day, no matter what, with as best devotion and attention as possible. Here is a link to a site, in Spanish, that gives little meditations before each Hail Mary to keep you grounded in the mystery -I have fond this to be incredibly fruitful; https://rosarycenter.org/es/how-to-pray-the-rosary
    I know I’m missing probably a lot more, but this is what came to my mind to share with you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2023
    Leon_GTO, Keli and CPilot like this.
  8. Keli

Keli Fapstronaut

Muchas gracias por su respuesta y por intentar ayudarme.
    Aún me está costando mucho.
    Pero lo voy a intentar. Debo poner más firmeza para renunciar al placer y elegir a Dios.. orar en cada momento de tentación..

Todo eso que dices es muy bueno y útil también.

Leon_GTO likes this.
  9. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

What can we do today that intensifies our love for God? Surely, this is the real goal? Finding freedom from PMO is a huge and important step but it is not our ultimate goal, is it?

10. Keli

Keli Fapstronaut

No se..
    Quizás orar más.

Que opinas tú ?

Hoy volví a caer..
    Día 0

Leon_GTO likes this.
  11. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

I think it usually takes a great deal of time to cleanse the human heart. There are exceptions of course but surely perseverance in prayer is the answer. I feel your frustration and unhappiness, I wish it would all be taken away at once but at least at this moment, that is not God's plan. We can be certain that God's plan is far wiser than any we can conceive. Remain persistent, dear lady, and you will be rewarded.

12. Keli

Keli Fapstronaut

Muchas gracias @CPilot ..
    Siento que ya no quiero caer pero al mismo tiempo me cuesta renunciar al placer..

Pero sigo luchando. Volviendo a levantarme cada dia..

Leon_GTO likes this.
  13. Keli

Keli Fapstronaut

Estoy adorando a Dios del erotismo.
    Y no consigo salir de eso.
    Eliminé el Instagram y lo volví a instalar..
    Quería ser lo suficientemente fuerte para tenerlo y no buscar lo q no debo.
    Pero no puedo.
    Hace una semana deje de hablar con mi amigo q me gusta que ni siquiera me convenia. Pero extraño hablar con él.
    Quizás eso también este haciendo q busque estos placeres..

Necesito y anhelo a prender a saborear el amor de Jesucristo y así olvidarme de lo demás..

Leon_GTO and Limad like this.
  14. Some good things about your post:
    • You acknowledge eroticism as being an idol in your life.
    • You acknowledge a proximate occasion of sin, Instagram.
    • You acknowledge your desire for connection.

What steps can you take to:
    • Foster some healthy connections with others in your life?
    • Remove instagram from your device; maybe have a friend/person who can setup an app restriction with a pincode?
    • Bring the cross of loneliness to the feet of Jesus. Meditate on His loneliness; He knows too what it means to be alone and to feel forgotten/invisible by everyone. Comfort Him.
    Maybe dating might be somewhat presumptuous right now, but are there good resources available to meet good, Catholic, men in your area? If you believe you are called to marriage, what steps are you taking to pursue it?

15. Keli

Keli Fapstronaut

Gracias por tus comentarios..
    Tienes razon en los 3 puntos..
    El 3 especialmente me cuesta..

En cuanto a conocer a alguien personalmente, todos los q conozco por aqui que podrian ser buenos candidatos están casados..
    No se bien q hacer.. tengo esperanzas cuando viajo

16. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

One thing is for sure, the men you may meet online whose desire is some form of erotic conversation are in the least men who are also in need of rehabilitation. There is little hope of a loving relationship, with God as a cherished third party, to be found in this way. Sum up the courage and quit these habits. Telling yourself that you cannot, is telling yourself a lie.

Leon_GTO, Keli and Limad like this.
  17. Keli

Keli Fapstronaut

Día 0
    Pensé q hoy no iba caer.
    Estaba muy bien.
    Ayer fui a confesarme y a misa .
    Tuve una mala noche por culpa de una vecina . Pero eso no debería ser excusa..
    Esta mañana tenía ganas de hablar con alguien y no tenía a nadie .
    Debí haber orado o Leído pero más una vez fracasé.
    Antes al menos no caia inmediatamente después de confesarme. Ahora caigo igual..
    Tengo q eliminar definitivamente el Instagram. No quería hacer eso porque se q igual puedo buscar en otros lugares.. además hay muchas cosas buenas también allí. Quería tener autocontrol .

Leon_GTO likes this.
  18. Keli

Keli Fapstronaut

Extraño a Ricardo.. mi amigo con el q hablé casi 4 años . Que me gustaba y él sabía .
    Extraño sus saludos y la forma que me hablaba..
    Pero no debería extrañarlo . Él no queria nada serio. Vive lejos es separado y fuma . Cosas q no quiero..
    Pero lo quería igual.
    Como lo quito de mi cabeza y corazón?.
    Hace como 2 semanas dejamos de hablar.. me bloqueó porque yo le pedí .
    Pero cada día espero q me vuelva a desbloquear y hablar.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2023
    Leon_GTO likes this.
  19. Leon_GTO

Leon_GTO Fapstronaut

Hola Keli, Rezaré por ti, también reza por mi por favor; que me encuentro en una situación parecida a la tuya.
    Dios te bendiga hermana.

Keli likes this.
  20. Keli

Keli Fapstronaut

Muchas gracias.
    Si claro. Rezo por ti también.

Leon_GTO likes this.