1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

En busca de esperanza

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Carls, May 4, 2019.

1. Carls

Carls Fapstronaut

Llevo 30 años con M diaria, y 20 de P. La verdad no sé que hacer estoy en el abismo y no veo la salida, dejar esta forma de vida me parece imposible. Tengo una pequeña esperanza de que esto me ayudara

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "Carls, post: 2032215, member: 264639"] I have 30 years with M daily, and 20 of P. I really do not know what to do I am in the abyss and I do not see the way out, leaving this way of life seems to me impossible. I have a small hope that this will help me [/ QUOTE]

I am glad you're here, welcome! I hope you keep coming back. Take advantage of this site, and I think you'll find insights and encouragment.

3. La verdad es posible salir de su abismo... el secreto para la mayoría aquí ha sido honestidad, transparencia, y compromiso de sufrir un poco para tener un largo receso de este wnfermedad mental. Lo podes hacer , toma paso por paso. Lo primero documenta tus causas o gatillos para saber que te provoca ... y intenta explicarlos ...

Pena es necesario para seguir atrapado ... no se preocupe mi amigo. Todos pensamos así al llegar al fondo.