1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

ENCOURAGE AND PRAY FOR OTHERS

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. timcia

timcia Fapstronaut

In difficult times it is hard to serve Christ. People problems, money problems, and life problems. But anyone can pray for others. It is a great ministry to pray daily for each and every person on this site. For the people at church, family members, or at 12 step programs.

It is a great ministry to encourage each and every person on this site. Encourage people at church or friends. The person you help the most might be yourself.

Here is an article from a guy who made it 90 days. This is how he did it.

- Find an accountability partner. Choose somebody you love and trust. Show him/her that you mean business.
    - Stay away from people, places, situations that lead to sexual temptation.
    - Encourage as many people as possible on this forum. Remember you are not alone.
    - Pray/meditate every single day, as often as possible. This thing is bigger than yourself, so you need power beyond yourself to resist.
    - Keep busy every day.
    - If your day/week/month went well, reward yourself. Do something nice for yourself. Go ahead and spoil yourself.
    - Exercise 2-3 times a week. Laying on your couch is a sure way to get tempted. Get moving. It's good for your body and mind.
    - Change your diet. Junk food will not help gain victory over this at all. Do your best to eat as healthy as possible.
    - Get a yearly calendar with the 12 months on one page. You can find one here https://www.calendar-12.com. You have to see your progress. Underline the 1st and the 90th day. Put it in a place where you can see it every day. This is a powerful tool. Circle the successful days and cross the bad days. Do not cheat. Trust me it works.
    - Every time that you slip back, you must tell your accountability partner and start over. That is enough to keep you in check. Just imagine having to face him/her and break the news. You get my point.
    - Once you reach 90 days, you must celebrate big. It's a huge milestone. I recommend you make plans now before you get there.

Tao Jones likes this.