1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Encouraging verses/thoughts

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Hey fellow believers, I’m not sure if there’s a thread like this already but I think we could all use some positivity in these crazy days in this sin cursed world. I’m really struggling keeping hope alive. Let’s lift each other up!

Toni7, kindaweird and Myfortress like this.
  2. Hebrews 12
    Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

Toni7, kindaweird and Knighthawk like this.
  3. kindaweird

kindaweird Fapstronaut

John 16:33- I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world :)

Toni7, Tao Jones and Knighthawk like this.