1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

End goal achieved through Nofap: Delayed Ejaculation cured

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by wrapbeforetap, Oct 25, 2020.

1. wrapbeforetap

wrapbeforetap Fapstronaut

Hello everyone, I just want to thank the Nofap community for getting me to my end goal and ultimately, that was to end Delayed Ejaculation during sex and I have done just that and I talked about that briefly on my last post. It sounds very weak but the longest nofap streak I went on is only 111 days and I have decided that there is no need for me to continue as I have personally achieved my end goal and yes I respect those guys who go years of nofap as perhaps you have other goals.

so this is for those people who suffer from delayed ejaculation during sex. I want to let you know that you should try Nofap for as long as you need to until you feel like you can perform normally during sex. Quick summary, since I was 12 until I was 22, I masturbated pretty much as much as I could and my penis became flat (still is but works perfectly now) and when I was 20 (lost virginity) to 22, I could never finish or orgasm through intercourse and felt sad over this and so I did NoFap at 22 and I would go like 30-60+ days and would relapse but in the end, it took me only a few set of 30-60 + days of nofap to finally orgasm during intercourse. The first time I orgasmed during intercourse was over a year ago at just about 5 minutes and I can ejaculate incredibly fast and almost too fast (just about 1 minute or less) during sex and I orgasm way harder and louder than before. Nofap is a solid cure for DE especially if you masturbated every day. From now, I will go back to fapping but only in a very restricted way when I can only do it a limited amount of times a week Instead of a few times 24/7 and 365 days a week. I believe I can find a happy medium where I can fap just enough times and still have really good sex at the same time. Honestly though, I never felt much change in other aspects of life through my nofap journies but perhaps that could be just because I never toughed it out long enough. But again, my goal is different than what a lot of Fapstronauts have and in the end, thanks for helping me cure my DE and I hope those suffering from DE can find some hope here in this post.

MrBlue201 and Kickit like this.
  2. Oliver Gunter

Oliver Gunter Fapstronaut

Thanl you for sharing your experience! :)

wrapbeforetap likes this.
  3. Kickit

Kickit Fapstronaut

Really thank you for sharing this has given me hope and inspiration to start NoFap as I am unable to achieve orgasm with my partner but this has made me feel less hopeless

4. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Awesome man!! I must have had the addiction worse than you because I used to fap every day and I would sometimes do it for hours edging. Very bad. But I am on day 12 I think now and am ready to get to 30!!! Posts like this are helpful to read.