1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Erectile problems at 21 (Might be venous leak)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Kobra_, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Kobra_

Kobra_ New Fapstronaut

I don't know if I have a venous leak or if it's PIED.
    I'm really afraid that it may be a venous leakage. But I don't remember ever injuring myself

I'm 21 years old, these are the problems I have
    - No morning erections
    - Dead libido
    - Erections can be easy to get (more easier if i don't masturbate for a few days) but they die in a matter of 10-15 seconds if I stop stimulation, they managed to last for over a minute for some weird reason when I was high. I timed it / recorded it.
    The big one, my refractory period most of the time seem like days, I can cum atleast 6 + times a day but achieving a erection is mostly very difficult and maintaining it is practically impossible unless I take another couple / few days off.

Coffee Candy and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter| Rebooting Resources|ForumRules|Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of yourprogress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be atremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help youalong on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

spaces likes this.
  3. Janus95

Janus95 New Fapstronaut

Go see a urologist. Get blood work done for a blood panel. If you smoke, stop. There's dozens of things that affect your friend.

spaces and Coffee Candy like this.
  4. Heyyy welcome to the NoFap forum : ) It's nice to see you here fighting the good fight alongside us!

Here is just some advice:

First and foremost please take a look at each section in the forum, there might be something(s) you may find of big help to you. Feel free to post there :+)

Then secondly I just strongly advise you to be active on your profile(as there quite a few active people in the profile section). Please start by choosing an avatar and then make daily status posts to show you're active and needing support/encouragement. They've also got a neat little feature that shows freshly posted statuses for all users to see. People will find your profile and give you encouragement/support.

People (are beginning to) love communicating in the profilesection..(it should be and is )mostly spportive talk but it doesn't hurt to deviate from supportive talk. It would be great to have you join in and support others in the threads, profiles, and journal, we could always use your help and in return you shall receive some as well!

Thirdly, You should also highly consider creating a public journal and write about your days in more depth for us members to follow along your journey and offer support to you by way of posting in your journal.

Last but not least: Good luck on your journey here, make sure to really give it a try with all your heart!

spaces likes this.
  5. Helping hand

Helping hand Fapstronaut

I think you might have tight pelvic floor muscles from excessive masturbation.This will restrict blood flow to your penis. Learn how to relax your pelvic muscles through simple stretching exercises. I noticed my erections are easier to obtain and last longer. Goodluck!