1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Espi1971 Goals

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Espi1971, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

160 days no PM

I feel for those who are losing their lives and their jobs due to this horrible virus.

I am also feeling equal parts grateful and humbled by how centered and optimistic I feel in the midst of such world turmoil. For now I have my health and my job. I know what it's like to struggle financially, to not have a job, and to not have a home. I also realize that I could lose my job at any moment, so again I'm very grateful and humbled.

I am slammed with work right now. Seemingly overnight I went from loathing my job to loving it. It's lamentable that the world is suffering, but the fact is, CV is now generating a lot of potential opportunities for me to help people. For the first time in nearly a year I am going to work early and staying late. And that's all I'm gonna say.

Things are going well with the GF too. She is one of the most nurturing and strongest woman I've ever known. Our connection is solid. I feel blessed to have her in my life. I feel like I have waited a long time to be in a relationship like this: a relationship based on 100% honesty and caring. Such a relationship is new for me, and I feel very comfortable and happy to be with her.

After work this evening I'm heading straight to her place. She's again preparing a home-cooked meal for us, and I will add food to my blessings list because I have been eating very sparsely during the week because I have zero interest in going anywhere near a grocery store right now.

Although I am feeling better, I'm still concerned I might have CV (slightly runny nose), and I don't wanna risk catching it at the grocery store. And I get bad vibes driving around. I am seeing more ambulances and hearing more sirens. I think the actual # of infected being reported here in the USA is way higher than what's officially being reported. I hope I'm wrong though.

Stay indoors. Stay positive. Stay healthy.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
  2. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

164 days no PM

Feeling tired and hungry.

Runny nose but no fever or cough. I wonder if I have a very low-level case of CV.

Spent the weekend with my GF at her place. Starting to re-think the relationship. There's an age gap (15 years) and I think I'm leaning on her during the CV shutdown. I would rather be with somebody than alone. Sex was great on FRI and SAT but SUN I was feeling exhausted and very hungry so I left at 8 pm, no sex that day, and I felt that she was a little dissapointed, but still she was very supportive.

Just trying to keep it all together right now. I am terrified of having to go to the grocery store ASAP. My pantry and fridge are nearly bare. My prcrastinating is just making things worse.

New quarter starts at work. Not feeling good about that either, though at least I have a job.

3. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Three things I am grateful for today:

1. My health
    2. My job
    3. Opportunity to fill my fridge and pantry (I have the financial means).

4. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Took a 2-hour lunch and went to the grocery store and got almost everything I needed. Store was pretty well stocked. I'm gonna go back tomorrow, same time, and get more groceries.

Going for pushups and a run this evening.

Ordered golf gloves today, which are scheduled to artive at my place next TUES. My company has a gym, and since very few of us are using it, I'm gonna start training there again. I miss lifting weights. As soon as my gloves arrive next week I'm hitting the gym.

5. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Did 150 pushups after work this evening, in my apartment. Then I walked-ran around my neighborhood for about an hour. Nothing better than running. Solid workout.

But MAN was it quiet! Hardly any cars. It was like I was I was out in the country.

FinallyPasku likes this.
  6. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

165 days no PM

Long, slow, dull, lonely workday.

Two words kept me going today:

PERSPECTIVE
    SMILE

7. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

166 days no PM

I need to re-focus on my goals.

Viewed match.com profiles today. Not sure the GF I have is long-term. I even thought about re-opening my profile under "Private Mode," but then I realized I'd be violating Goal #1: Live life honestly.

She is coming over tonight but I'm not 100% excited about it. I'm tired and stressed. But she misses me so I'm going to do my best to enjoy the evening with her. I invited her to stay the night. She's even bringing her dog. She also volunteered to stop and get us food. She is so nurturing and understanding. And the sex is great, too. I still have concerns about my ability to please her, but that has never been a problem.

The closer people get to me the more I tend to push them away. I am very hesitant to keep going with this relationship.

But during CV I'd rather stay with her than be alone.

But I am more craving dating women.

I am already feeling anxious for life to return to normal.

the awakening likes this.
  8. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Goal 1. Continue living life with 100% honesty.

Goal 3. Invite supportive men and women into my life, and offer support to men and women in my life.

Goal 4. Pursue a long-term relationship.

Goal 5. Stop taking alprazolam (for life).

Goal 11. Visit my family members.

9. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

168 days no PM

Goal 3. Invite supportive men and women into my life, and offer support to men and women in my life.

Goal 11. Visit my family members.

This week my 2 sisters contacted me, and I texted my stepdad...on the same day, actually. My dad invited me up to his house, and my younger sister wants to join us. So after CV passes I'm looking forward to setting the date to see my family members. I haven't seen them in 6 years.

I enjoyed having my GF over on WEDS night. She brought her dog, and dinner. I think we were both feeling tired and stressed. I find it is challenging sharing life, even with a supportive, beautiful woman. But she and her dog spent the night at my place, and we all slept very well, and it also felt nice waking up with her. Facing life feels easier.

Heading to her place this weekend. She advised that she has a surprise for me. This is part of what endears me to her.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  10. the awakening

the awakening Fapstronaut

Your story is really touching what do you sell ?

and by the way do you Know Grant Cardone he is mentoring people to learn them how to sell I got good course on selling if you want

Espi1971 likes this.
  11. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

171 days no PM

Trained with weights for 45 minutes this evening, in my company's empty gym:

4 sets deadlifts
    20 x 135,
    15 x 185,
    10x 225,
    10x 225

4 sets Farmers' Carries 1 minute walk & hold
    40, 45, 50, 55

4 sets lat pulldowns
    Not sure about weight but each set felt good
    20 reps
    15 reps
    10 reps
    10 reps

4 sets shrugs
    20 x 70 lbs.
    20 x 65 lbs.
    20 x 60 lbs.
    20 x 55 lbs.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  12. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

@the awakening thank you for your kind words :)

I sell electronic components.

I have never heard of Grant Cardone. Thank you for mentioning him.

Be healthy my friend!

13. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

I spent another nice weekend with my GF at her place, my escape from world turmoil.

This woman shows me so much care and love and support.

I'm still not 100% convinced that I'll stay with her for the long term...assuming we both make it through CV. But for now I am tremendously honored and comforted in knowing that I would support and care for her if she gets sick, and I feel she will do the same for me. I would hate to be alone right now. Thank you God for at least connecting me to a woman who is such a positive influence in my life.

14. the awakening

the awakening Fapstronaut

Thanks
    Thank you
    You too I m really impressed by your workout routine you look really disciplined.

I can understand your struggle with selling I am in selling job and I’m not good at it.

but I have taken controle of my life with nofap I ve decided to be a great sales man.

I ve read your journal and I don’t want to sound annoying but should not be a victim of your job.

You should be in control I understand that your finance are not at best but you can buy some cheap stuff on the website of Grant Cardone

There is also Brad Lea the closer school 397$

it is a bit expensive but it is an investment in you and you could definitely have better days at work I think.

Grant Cardone has a lot of books,vids and stuff on how to sell you should definitely check out.

I hope you ll doing well through those times

Espi1971 likes this.
  15. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

172 days no PM

Trained this evening for approx. 45 mins.

4 sets, one exercise after another, as little rest as possible between sets:

DB flat bench press
    20 reps x 45 lbs.
    15 reps x 55
    12 reps x 65
    13 reps x 70

Skullcrushers
    20 reps x E-Z bar with 10-lb plates on each side
    15 reps x 15 lbs. on each side
    12 reps x 20 lbs. on each side
    13 reps x 25 lbs. on each side

Jumpropes
    250 reps per set (1000 reps total)

16. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Goal 4. Pursue a long-term relationship.

My sex drive and cravings are at an all-time high right now. I'm viewing match.com profiles daily. All day I thought about moving to a new apt. near the beach soon, smoking weed, working out, and meeting more women.

My GF knows I'm window-shopping on match.com. I feel like I'm getting closer to ending the relationship.

17. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Goal 5. Stop taking alprazolam (for life).

Currently taking .5mg per night, before bed.

Not proud of this, but at least the dose remains low. I will not give up on this either. I may have taken a step back but I will eventually quit alprazolam for life.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  18. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Goal 15. Stop taking testosterone cypionate (for life).

I injected 100 mg. testosterone cypionate yesterday. I have approx. 1 month's supply remaining, and I intend to inject it all.

19. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

174 days no PM

Trained this evening:

4 sets, as little rest as possible between sets:

Goblet squats
    20 reps x 50 lb. DB
    20 reps × 60 lb. DB
    20 reps x 70 lb. DB
    20 reps x 75 lb. DB

Pullups 10 reps x 4

Jumpropes 250 x4

Tonight I was starting to feel like I was "back into it." Lots of sweat and a good pump.

20. Soon I'll be promoted. Be patient! :)

Espi1971 likes this.