1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ever cut your hair bald?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Arez01, Apr 19, 2020.

Tags:

Ever cut your hair bald?

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    59.1%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
  3. I was bald at some point but not because I wanted to

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I'm bald rn

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. Arez01

Arez01 Fapstronaut

^ <poll higher>
    |
    I'm still sitting in home because of pandemic and I was wondering, would it be cool to be bald for a while

2. Veryodd

Veryodd Fapstronaut

I saw a lot of videos on YT where girls shave their hair, it seems very amusing!

engelman and Arez01 like this.
  3. Yeah gone from Floofer to Baldy! Warning: You might get addicted to the freedom it provides.

Arez01 likes this.
  4. Raven King

Raven King Fapstronaut

Actually did that a couple of weeks ago. Not completely bald, but super short. My hair was getting very long and I can't go get a haircut anywhere, so I took matter into my own hands. It was a fun experience, I look very different now.

Arez01 and engelman like this.
  5. Muphy

Muphy Fapstronaut

Yes.. 2 weeks back.. just after the lockdown started.. I thought I'll not be able to go barber even after lockdown in lifted. I am afraid that I may get corona from barber.. so I thought why not do it at home.. and I did..

Before that, I haven't done that in 26 years ( from the time I am born)..

Arez01 likes this.
  6. I used to go bald all the time when I was in high school.
    I mean, it had so many advantages.
    Head felt light.
    You wouldn't waste your time on styling your hair.
    You don't need shampoo.

7. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

Probably fun to shave your head when you’re young and you know it’ll grow back. Whole different story when you do it because you’re going bald and your hair looks like shit. I haven’t gotten to that point yet and I hope I never do, but if it comes to that then so be it. Hopefully I’ll like the result.

8. Raven King

Raven King Fapstronaut

Haha, good one :)

engelman likes this.
  9. My husband has been cutting his own hair for a while now. He's actually gotten really good at it. I like it better than when he gets it cut by someone else, and it saves us a lot of money. And he can cut it whenever he wants, which is nice because he likes to cut it fairly often.

10. Carb0n

Carb0n Fapstronaut

after having thick hair all my life never had it short, with the pandemic it was getting very "afro-ish" lets say. So decided to completely shave it off and turned out better than expected lol what's the worse that can happen, grow back soon enough anyway eh

11. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

Did my first haircut, bought a professional clipper and starting a new hobby which will save me alot of money. Think about it, after you do alot of haircuts with the right equipment and mindset for it, You'll be your own barber. But you need to understand it won't be easy at start so don't except for anything, hair grows back. Oh and I didn't have to go bald :)

12. We're on the same page. My next haircut will be down to the roots - might as well try since we're in isolation anyway.

13. Mr clipper

Mr clipper New Fapstronaut

I think it's hot when girls and guys shave their hair

14. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

I did this by mistake once when I was 19 and I hated it. Wore a hoody for the whole semester.

15. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

I shaved my head bald once, and I didn't like it. I felt uncomfortable. I looked like a freaking snowball head. I'd rather have short hair than no hair.. lol.