1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ever tried guided meditation? it might help

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Nantz, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Nantz

Nantz Fapstronaut

so the other day in English class which was our first day back after our spring break, my english teacher explained how coming back to school was stressfull for her and she thought that since it was probably stressful for us too she was going to have us meditate for the first several minutes of class. We used an app called Calm (headspace is also recomended) and basically we all just sat their for the first several minutes of class sitting in our chairs with closed eyes, breathing, and relaxing. I ended up liking it enough to download the apps myself. Also apparently my friend in the same class who i know struggles with some sort of depression has been using those apps for a while and he says they really help. Anyway, the calm app has a gentle ladies voice and headspace app has some guy with a cool accent. They really help clear and relax the mind and i thought that might just be what some Nofap friends need. Tell me what you guys think.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
    Deleted Account and Mirach like this.