1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Everyone needs to reads this for success! God made me post this!

From darkness, to light.

1. This post will be separated to three parts. My story, benefits, and the way to achieve sobriety and greatness. (Video and article links at the end)

My pmo addiction started in 7th grade at age 11 where everything took a downward spiral. My grades went from A's to F's in months (Mistakenly diagnosed with ADHD).My athletic performance deteriorating, and I went from an outgoing popular guy to the shy awkward kid with social anxiety.

I lost all motivation to do anything. All I wanted to do was pmo from 7th-9th grade. This addiction ruined my life and most importantly my families life. There is a quote that says "Addiction is a special kind of hell, it takes the soul of the addict and breaks the hearts of everyone who loves them". The thing was I didn't know I was addicted till I was a sophomore in high school. I was living in hell disguised as heaven from 7th to 9th grade. My biggest passion is playing basketball and I went from reading all the Harry Potter books in 3rd and 4th grade to can't even making grades for the high school basketball team 3 years in a row. I am now in my junior year and I have completed 30 days of sobriety. I found out about nofap last year in my sophomore year. It took me 1 year of suicidal thoughts, depression,relapses to make it here today.My high school and middle school days are gone. I could've achieved so many things. But I started looking at things in a positive way even though this took my soul, brain, honor to my family, and who I was supposed to be. You have to look at yourself as a small house that has been burned, and you have to rebuild it as a beautiful mansion.

Quick story of why God put us in this place:

Hanuman is my savior so this story relates exactly to what we are going through." Now Lord Hanuman is the son of the wind God Vayu, and he has the head of a monkey and the body of a man. Now Lord Hanuman was born with very special super powers, and is one of the strongest Gods in Indian folklore. He is known as “The protector” in Hindu mythology, but as a child he abused those powers, and so to prevent him from hurting himself and others, the great sages of this time put a spell on him so that he would forget that he had these great powers, and from that moment he would live his life as a normal human, and only in times of great need would Lord Hanuman be reminded of his powers so that he could fulfill his destiny as the great protector". See this is why we have superpowers.

I am now going to enlist in a branch in the military as either a Seal, Ranger, or PJ. As well as being an entrepreneur with my product.

Benefits:
    So much attraction, but it doesn't matter right now because of my purpose

I'm so driven

My athletic ability is out of this world. I can even dunk on 10 ft now.

Clear skin

So much stamina when doing endurance activities. (5 minute miles)

Overcame social anxiety through Hanuman Chalisa

I have infinite willpower now that I preserve and use my sexual energy. (Brahmacharya)

I feel on top of the world with supreme confidence, infinite energy, and my magnetic personality that has been unleashed through Brahmacharya.

I am just overall better than ever and I am only going up from here. It feels so good now.

And a ton of other benefits that I got but I'm not going to waste your time.

Achieving sobriety and greatness: In order to achieve sobriety some of us need to understand that we do pmo because we hate our lifestyles, run away from our problems, or try to satisfy our thoughts. My problem is that I did pmo to satisfy my thoughts. Now that I am aware of this and I changed my life to be on the path of the Ultimate, I don't get urges anymore(I'm not on a flatline). "Instead of focusing on the old you should focus on the new". Remember look at yourself as a house that has been burned, and you need to rebuild yourself as a beautiful mansion.The links to videos and articles that you must watch to succeed are going to be down below. You probably haven't heard of these videos and articles so you should definitely look into them. Thank you all for the support. I wish all of you reading this the best in life. Please share my story and the videos and articles down below. We can help make other people's' lives better. Jai Hanuman!

Look up:
    Extreme Detox: How Buddhist monks led me to humility and freedom from alcohol addiction

Look up on youtube:

Palmistry- signs for Addiction to alcohol/Drugs/Mental disturbance with Dr.Sangar

Look up on youtube:
    The Madness of Brahmacharya- Shekhar Kapur with Sadhguru

Hanuman Chalisa meaning in English(Hanuman has done a lot for me and he can do a lot for you too).

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2018
  2. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Hey man! I appreciate the post!
    Hanuman chalisa for social anxiety is a great idea! I have to try it!!!
    I want to be confident in myself. And be the outgoing friendly guy that I am, this addiction has made a wimp out of me.

3. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

Well that is true.
    I felt like this during long streaks of no PMO few years ago.
    Now I can barely go 1 week.

But as of now this is my first time going 1 week after over years! I am so happy.
    Only way is forward from here

Asgardian36 likes this.
  4. . Don’t worry just look up the stuff that I said to look up and you will quit easily. This link will tell you the root cause of your addiction and the astrology behind it.

5. It’s made a wimp out of everybody, but once we overcome this we will be the world leaders. Here are the links to the videos and articles to quit forever and start a new life. , ,https://www.lionsroar.com/extreme-d...-humility-and-freedom-from-alcohol-addiction/

6. Mattew

Mattew Fapstronaut

Is that a repost?

Shoto Jaya likes this.
  7. tIoD

tIoD Fapstronaut

This is not the Religious movement, please..

8. I’m not convincing you to believe in any religion I’m just sharing these philosophies that can help us become sober and change our lives if we need it.

Shoto Jaya and MIC_1 like this.
  9. Great post brother! Thank you very much for the links! Keep going. :)

Shoto Jaya likes this.
  10. Thanks bro. Those links will help you quit forever and create a new life for yourself.

Praveen Mini Narayan likes this.
  11. Pinetree

Pinetree Fapstronaut

What do you mean ? God MADE you ?

12. I mean I was never going to share this story and share the link about palmistry and astrology without that voice that came in my head suddenly when I was doing Hanuman Chalisa. But it is also good click bait as well so everybody can use the techniques that I am using.

13. alpha@007

alpha@007 Fapstronaut

"NISCHAY PREM PRATEET TE, VINAY KRE SANMAN, TEHI KE KAARAJ SAKAL SUBH SIDH KRE SHRI HANUMAN" JAI BAJRANG BALI

14. Pinetree

Pinetree Fapstronaut

What voice is that ? Sorry, I'm feeling bit confused...

15. Mattew

Mattew Fapstronaut

He's also confused.

16. It was my voice. The voice of clickbait:)

17. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Too many religious nuts out there. I assume everyone is a religious nut until they're not.

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. Are you apart of the relapse movement :) I just brought in religion because they have been practicing things like Brahmacharya for ages and then Napoleon Hill calls it Sexual Transmutation. I also didn't just put in my religion of Hinduism, I put in Buddhism. The Buddhist monks in Thailand freed that guy from addiction if you read the link https://www.lionsroar.com/extreme-d...-humility-and-freedom-from-alcohol-addiction/ I'm just using the philosophies from religion to help others and myself from this addiction. Good Luck and Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2018
  19. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

No, I don't want to relapse. Some are actually planning it for next month, calling it Destroy Dick December.

20. I hope no one is doing that

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2018