1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Everything goes fine until I open my mouth...

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by MotivationWarrior, Dec 1, 2019.

1. I have the ability of making a person to fall in love with me within seconds without talking at all (yes it has happened but a few times) or making them feel comfortable with me and subconciously express secrets and feelings that they don't tell to anyone. But when I open my mouth a 90% of them will tell me to stop talking and say that I am not funny or that I repeat things. The other 10% will try to avoid me but politely, I will be always the one to approach them. And even if I try to fix this mess, without even realizing I will start again saying boring things. They are all like "it's all fine until you open your mouth. Help me to fix this. Give me suggestions.

revitalize likes this.
  2. Brethren no more approaching females, let them approach you. You sound like you have a scarcity mindset when you should have a mindset of abundance. Focus on yourself; focus on self-improvement. The rest will take care of itself.

revitalize and MotivationWarrior like this.
  3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Dude, I'm always funny and I say "smart" stuff and I never get anywhere. Just look for some philosophical deep poetic stuff to say, women like that I think, but what do I know.

MotivationWarrior likes this.