1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Experience sex

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by EnterTheMatrix, Oct 14, 2019.

1. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

Haha, I get it. Go into nursing or biology instead!

2. Dont think about it. Work on yourself.

EnterTheMatrix likes this.
  3. EnterTheMatrix

EnterTheMatrix Fapstronaut

Ok I'll try but what someone beats me for that

4. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

A good engineer knows how to multi-task.

5. EnterTheMatrix

Nicely said

Get_It likes this.
  6. EnterTheMatrix

You would get me to relapse man , but anyways thanks i will try to see that when feel safe and comfortable

7. I'm almost 31, never had sex, and I'm pulling 60 hour work weeks. By the time I get home, it's late and I'm too exhausted to go out and meet someone. The days when I'm not working, I'm a homebody, playing video games and doing my damndest not to relapse and usually failing.

I'm too afraid to leave my comfort zone. Anytime I do meet a girl, I end up getting ghosted, or just recently, they break up with me. Regardless, it's always one step forward, two steps back for me.

My loneliness got to the point where 6 or 7 years ago, my dad decided to take me to a strip club he used to go to when he was younger to get me laid...sort of an early birthday present. It's kind of embarrassing to have your 60 year old dad being your wingman. I've come to find out strip clubs disgust me and I've attempted to swallow my pride and try it my way.

Needless to say, the loneliness from 6 or 7 years ago is starting to come back and I'm doing everything to hold it back

EnterTheMatrix likes this.
  8. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Start day gaming i.e. if you see a girl somewhere you like, just say hi, introduce yourself and ask if she'd like to get coffee with you.