1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Experienced Fapstronaut who likes living.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, May 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Yow my name is Thomas. I've been dealing with nofap for about 3 years now. I'm currently at day 40. And doing pretty well.

What I like to do with my free time is reading, I read a lot about self-improvement. I may become a life coach later, but I'm still thinking about it.
    I also like to do Calisthenics, to keep my body fit. I also like running.
    I also like to do youtube, my topics are now limited to nofap, but that will change soon.

I'm not religious but I consider myself an atheist buddhist.

The people who inspire me are Jan Geurtz, Buddha, Eminem, Arnold Schwar (sorry can't spell his name), Seth Alexander (he also talks about nofap alot), Tony Robbins, Elon Musk, Koi Fresco, Leo from Actualized.

Currently I like studying how beliefs and thoughts create our reality and our internal feelings. Pretty cool topic.

Enough about me, who are you?

Keep up the good work. PEACE!

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2017
  2. rubbedout

rubbedout Fapstronaut

Great post. I was agnostic for years back came back to faith (home office for my church is in Rome). The thing is that we are all brothers who share urges. How we deal with these issues is key. I agree that exercise helps. The more the better imho. If faith helps, good. If not, that us okay. We just need to support each other. Peace to you as well

Desperate_Warrior and ThomasV like this.
  3. Good job on making 40 days! I'm also very interested in calisthenics, mind if I ask you some questions about your workout routine?

ThomasV likes this.
  4. Shure! Right now I'm just following madbarz, nothing too complicated.

5. Good to know! I checked them out and it seems pretty interesting. This is the program I'm currently following http://neatstrength.com/beginner-bodyweight-workout-plan/ I've only been working out for a week now.

So how do you like calisthenics? How long have you been doing it and have you seen any results?

6. I've done it in the past but I'm doing it now for 2-3 months again. I don't really do it for the results of muscle growth. Just to keep myself fit and do have more power and strength. How about you?

Desperate_Warrior likes this.
  7. Good job! Results are just profit of work, I did calisthenics for about 3 weeks and noticed some results but I stopped for awhile and just now starting back, my hope is to get stronger.

ThomasV likes this.
  8. You will brother! never give up! :)

Desperate_Warrior likes this.
  9. Thanks! Same to you.

ThomasV likes this.