1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Expert Dating Advice Needed

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by EthanW., Feb 1, 2019.

1. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

Hey, all. I've been out of the dating arena for a long while, and I thought I might try it out now that I'm more grounded in who I am and what I want.

So, I need to know some high level, professional dating advice....

When do I deploy the winky face to a girl?

Disclaimer: We've been on two outings already, and I'm definitely not looking for sex here. I just want a wholesome, get-to-know-you relationship.

emoji-face-wink-yellow-images.jpg

2. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

I've been around the block, and use the winky face regularly for these types of texts:

1.) If you don't know her well and you tell her a joke, and want to ensure she takes it as a joke.
    2.) If you text a subtle double-entente that's dirty, not raunchy.
    3.) If she texts you something cheeky, you can respond with ONLY the wink as a way to show you liked her response with minimal "energy".
    4.) If you tease her in a fun way, and want to ensure she doesn't take it offensively/seriously.

Examples:
    "Well, you got me, I'm a virgin ;)"
    "You should try being modest next time ;)"
    "I'm sure we can find something that fits ;)"

Her: "You're such an asshole!"
    Me: ;)

EthanW. likes this.
  3. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

@primaljade Ah, thank you, my dude.

I was going to use the wink with a positive comment toward her, because it was a little playful plus being sentimental. I wasn't sure, it seems to be a very powerful emotional report.

I'll be more selective with it. ;)