1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Extreme lower back pain and inflammation in penis from unrelieved sexual tension or social anxiety.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by DankRedSewer, May 22, 2021.

1. DankRedSewer

DankRedSewer Fapstronaut

I don't know if I've ever found another person who suffers from this problem but, in certain circumstances, sexual arousal results in pronounced lower back pain and sometimes, painful inflammation inside my penis and throughout that area. Here's a brief summary of how it has played out in my life (kinda depressing):

-Was in love with a girl at age 18. Had never had sex before, had an opportunity, but, ahem, could not, because I had such extreme arousal from being around her all evening that by the time I was alone with her in the dark I had this extreme inflammation in my back and penis. She tried to give me a blow job but nothing happened. She dumped me after this experience.

-Got married at age 23 to a woman I was NOT in love with. Was able to have sex without inflammation for 11 years, then she cheated on me with a man 19 years younger than her.

-Fell in love a year later with a woman 17 years older than me who was my ex wife's friend. We spent one night together, and I had the extreme back pain I remembered from that first experience at age 18. Failed to do the deed. She dumped me after this.

I have discovered that ibuprofen can help with the inflammation, but the depressing reality of my condition seems to be that I am only able to have sex with women that I do not care about.

Only posting to see if there's anyone out there with anything remotely similar to this experience; I certainly have never heard of it. It is pretty depressing.