1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

extreme tingling/numbness right after 1st cold shower

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Membro, May 28, 2018.

1. Membro

Membro New Fapstronaut

Today I took my first cold shower, as suggested I turned the water gradually colder and colder. Once it got really cold, my legs and stomach started getting really numb and tingling. There's no pain, but the legs felt really heavy, to the point where the numbness were restricting my movement, and I was afraid to walk as it felt like I could get a cramp or something if I did. After the 30 sek in the cold, gradually over the next minute everything went back to normal. In a way it felt like my muscles got more oxygen or blood than ever in my life, and both my legs and stomach felt extremely tight.

So, can anyone relate to this? I don't mind the feeling, but I'm concerned that it might not be supposed to be that way. I could also feel this in the rest of my body, but that feeling wasn't close to as extreme. Thanks in advance :)