1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Extremely vicious treatment from Tinder girl

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Feb 21, 2020.

1. About a month ago, i felt confident and decided to use Tinder. On the second day, i matched with a really cute gamer girl. She said she was looking for nerds to game with. We chatted a bit, we had so much in common, i was sure it was a prank. Two days later we agreed to meet and play games.

I was super nervous cuz i didnt know what i was in for. I was scared of what i would meet, i didnt sleep for two days. I was on the bus and i saw her sitting there waiting for me. She was the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. As soon as a i got off the bus, i ran to her. She was very friendly and playful, i had a creat time playing Dark SOULS with her. She even paid for it.

We had everything in common, i thought i found the one. A few ays later, i texted her again and asked her out. She agreed but she had to check with her work. Then, next day, at midnight she texted me and told me we can go out for coffee. I was happier than ever. I proudly told my parents i had a date.

But the date was a horrible experience. As soon as i met her, she was cold, distant, and wasnt present at all. Then, when we were at a place, she started saying some pessimistic weird things. Then we went for a stroll, and she kept throwing venom at me, constanly implying that she didnt want to be with me.

She was very bitter, made me feel like shit. She made it clear she didnt like me, i got the message. It was awaful. She said at some point "Why dont you take the bus and vanish? its your chance, it will take a while to come again?"

She bascially agreed to go on a second date just so that she would be toxic as fuck and make it clear she despised me. I cant believe she was so cruel.

Washwaverr likes this.
  2. Neither can I. I'm sorry that happened to you.

3. its amazing. just when you think it cant get worse, it just does.

4. Nucleus

Nucleus Fapstronaut

What a weirdo. Lots of total weirdos on Tinder I’m afraid. I never met anyone decent there.

5. she was so beautiful and intelligent. was too good to be true. she was bascically my female version.

they are not weird. they are only satisfied with chads. its just that i had the misfortune of meeting a bloodthirsty woman who instead of just saying a no, she decided to lure me into a fucking trap and humiliate me publicaly

6. Online dating is a risk, not a game. There are TV shows where girls will upload photos of themselves online, only to find out that the cute guy they liked was a pedophile. You need to be very careful about your identity online. Your lucky she only humiliated you in public. Try finding singles events in your city or make some new friends. That’s what I would do.

7. Coco99

Coco99 Fapstronaut

You shouldn't sweat it over a girl that you just met online. I know its hard, I have been there as well but just take this as a learning experience. There are a lot of weirdos out there, at times like this you may question your own self worth but you have to understand that just like us guys there is a reason why these girls are online as well. One thing I have learned about dating apps such as tinder is not to get too high or to low. Just think of it as a game, you win some and you lose some. I would of probably just got excited for a second date like yourself. There must be something wrong with her if she put you off like that after agreeing to see you. There is nothing you can do, just move on.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Capt. U

Capt. U Fapstronaut

Bruh have some self respect and remove that woman from your life, ain't nobody got time for that. Plenty of nice caring women out there. Good luck!

kaylee time likes this.
  9. she might be manic. That sounds a lot like she is actually.

don’t know your culture but I have had a girl drug me, steal from me, use my thumb to acces my phone , ditch me, then call to check up on me and cuss me out a few days later.

tinder jades ppl out with all the sex- craziness too.

I have learned women can be as cold as guys.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
  10. they still gonna fuck him though

single events dont exist here. but it is really stupid as an idea in general. also, i have plenty of friends already but they are unrelated to dating.

11. there is nothing wrong with her, i m just not good looking enough. but it was malicious to set me up like this, that is without a doubt. like i said, i ddint provoke her in any way, i didnt even ask her anything about sex/relationships etc. the convos were really casual and naive

12. im 25 yo and i never met any woman like that tbh ngl. on the other hand, i have numerous stories about getting brutally rejected by girls without proviking them in any way. i have been rejected even by girls i ddint actually make a move on. i guess incels like me are prey for women hahaha.

13. idk tbh and i dont really want to know. its not of any concern to me simply because she wrote me off . she did learn a lot of things about me though more than i did about her but im pretty sure she forgot them already

i have no idea tbh. I m a 25 yo virgin and Tinder wasnt rly useful. I dont know homw much sex women get from it and honestly, i dont want to know. its not my my business. using tinder was a mistake. and this whole thing, too good to be true ngl. miracles dont happen i guess.

guys are not cold lol. women are the coldest ones cuz they are super defensive about their precious pussies and love to the point they will change streets to avoid talking with a guy they dont like.

14. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

@Andhira, that does sound like a nightmare date but it is the title that struck me. I'm not sure it sounds "extremely vicious". I know feminism does not go down well around here but this reminded me of the Margaret Atwood quote

15. i dont know how to descirbe it honestly. to set a date with a guy while you intend to make it an awful experience for him is nasty as fuck. back in my day, if a gal didnt like you she wouldnt agree to going out with you.

16. helpinghand4all

helpinghand4all Fapstronaut

I'm guessing you weren't behaving like a "needy" guy who was almost awestruck at the sight of her? Were you waiting for her to say something because she was so cute the whole time you liked everything about her? Were you gazing her like she's the cutest girl you ever met? Were you the one who kind of pushed "the date"? Was she dominating every conversation? By your "she was the most beautiful girl ever" and "I was nervous" I assume you're hooked on "attractiveness" and that is considered very shallow. I can relate because I've been in a similar situtation. If not then congratulations you met one hideous sociopath.

kaylee time likes this.
  17. well, i was awestruck but not out of neediness but out of mere awe. when you rly like a girl, sex becomes less important because every minute spend with her feels worth it

it is a fact man. so if she is pretty, im shallow but if she was ugly then it would be ok???

i was nervous befroe the date cuz it thought i was catfished

i would like her even if she wasnt that pretty. we had everything in common. i felt so good around her, on the first date at least.

if not what?

helpinghand4all likes this.
  18. Coco99

Coco99 Fapstronaut

Some girls just don't like too nice of a guy. Don't beat yourself up like that. You are assuming it's your looks. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, also females mostly don't go for looks as its a guy thing. Females are mostly attracted power/confidence. I know its easier said than done because I'm trying to work on it myself but I know confidence with a female goes a long way.

kaylee time likes this.
  19. this wasnt the problem. she wasnt interested in general. making a move would make things very awkward and it would not go well at all

it fucking is, it always is

lol if you believe this shit

20. henryhill

henryhill Fapstronaut

You might be my favourite troll ever!