1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Facebook is making me jealous.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Timecop, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Yeah man, in my personal opinion, i think that Mark Zuckerburg is the biggest asshole in the world. People often praise him for his work ethic. But I honestly dont give a shit about his work ethic. What I do give a shit about is his intentions. Because that is what matters in the end. You should definitely watch this video :

2. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

3. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

Just delete the facebook account and concentrate with yourself. Dont worry about other people...

Raven King likes this.
  4. Steppingintotheunkown

Steppingintotheunkown Fapstronaut

It's true, we have everything we need within us, if you are looking for the one person who can make you feel happy and fulfilled just look in the mirror and that person will be staring right back at you.
    Forgive yourself, take care of yourself, learn to love yourself, have fun. Don't worry about what people think about you wether they are good thoughts or bad thoughts.. Because thoughts are just the figments of people's imaginations. I don't let people's thoughts opinions or critiques govern my life. The only thing I aim to please is my higher power.

sam30, Timecop and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Damn man.... What you said was totally true. The only person that is going to stay with you every moment of your life is you. Thanks for the wonderful wisdom my friend :).

Steppingintotheunkown likes this.
  6. Steppingintotheunkown

Steppingintotheunkown Fapstronaut

Your welcome bro :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Timecop

Timecop Fapstronaut

Thank you all for sharing your view on this mistake of mine, its greatly appreciated.

I say this because the day after I went surfing on Fakebook, I spent the entire day thinking about what I saw. It was really dark.

Now, I won't be able to get rid of those images in my mind anytime soon, but I can only hope I learn to live with them.

locomia likes this.
  8. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

I personally use whatsapp to organise events with my friends and keeping in touch with them. It is the only social media I am using right now.

9. You shouldn't waste your time on facebook. It is designed to be addictive. Also if you ask people (especially woman) they find it creepy when random guys check their profiles.
    (Which is quite backwards since, they put those content out, so if they don't like it they should have thought about that earlier)
    Anyways its a waste of time. Especially if you try to make your life better. Wasting time on the internet is not helping.

About those terms. Nobody will ever come up to you and tell that to your face. Your private life is your own, and everyone who calls you one of those terms is immature.
    Especially because they have no knowledge about your sexual history. They don't know if you had sex or not if you don't tell them. Which you shouldn't.

Have you ever been tolld IRL one of those expressions? If yes by whom and why?

If you don't feel like having a girlfriend and family go for your job. Be happy with whatever you feel like.
    But I think you should find out, why things that you don't care about make you jealous.
    Perhaps a little part of you deep down, wants that lifestyle aswell.
    Understand yourself.

10. Raven King

Raven King Fapstronaut

I recommend dropping ALL social media platforms. All it does it make you compare yourself with others and look for validation from others. You need to realize that your true value comes from who you already are, not what others think of you.

Personally, all I have now is WhatsApp to message friends/family. Feels great. I used to waste hours and hours on Facebook and Instagram. Those apps are designed to make you hooked.