1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Failing again and again

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Ravennn, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Ravennn

Ravennn New Fapstronaut

I started my nofap journey this year on 22nd Feb, the longest streak I managed is 40days.
    First attempt = 30 days
    Second attempt = 40 days
    Third attempt = 30 days

After the failed second attempt I entered into worst relapse phase completely out of control and destroyed everything I managed to achieve in first and second attempt.

My third attempt also failed today which forced me to come here. I don't know what to ask for and why I'm even reaching out but if you've something valuable to contribute then please do.

2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

3. apexander2648

apexander2648 New Fapstronaut

Judging from what I am reading, you haven't failed anything, you have attempted to reach 40 days, something a lot of people struggle with, I believe in you and that if you keep putting your mind to it, you can accomplish this task you have set for yourself, godspeed friend.