1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fall in love difficulty in focus

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Mad home, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Mad home

Mad home New Fapstronaut

I'm studying MBA and I'm in love with girl my classmate but not able Express my feelings but one day she got to know I'm in love with her by our mutual friends but still I take time to express , by the time pass in b/w she got a job offer she quit mba in middle and went to another town but that day I cried in classroom infront of everyone and even she noticed that I'm crying and in evening that day we both talk she said concentrate on studies and about career plans and next day she was leaving and I was going sendoff her and she starring me continous that day and I feel like she liked me so what to do
    But can't ask her directly and after months even I text her sometimes but she replies but I dont feel that she is enthusiastic to replay what to do now
    Is problem with my attitude
    And about courage question I have daring personality still I find difficult
    Please suggest me need help
    Thank you♥️

2. Mracu

Mracu Fapstronaut

Hi! I am really sorry it took you so long to have a reply.

I would really like to support you and tell you that you're deserved to be loved.

And I am sorry that it might it might get difficult, fear you & hurt...

You know, if you want me to be honest. Forget about her. She got her "new status". You're only a student & she is working. She has moved. She's cool. She loves herself. She doesn't love you.

Get a nice job or start a business, buy a Harley-Davidson or a Porsche. Save. Buy a house.

Put extra 500 USD "on whores" in your weekly budget.

Celebrate life. Be happy.

And once, when you will be hanging out with Paris Hilton she will text you at night: Hi, it's been a while... Would you like to meet?

And you will invite her to your yacht, in your villa or hotel. And she will spread her legs the first night you meet. Just after the dinner. And she even would not mind to be spanked hardly. Even though she's married to the "best man in the world" and has kids.

Nevermind, dude, let's be honest, work hard, work as a construction worker, drive Uber, do it simultaneously, invest, start businesses & earn money till you die. Never trust no one. And nevermind.

3. tell her how you feel, ask her how she feels, if its not mean to be you will find somone better, foucus on your life, no point crying over someone if they dont feel the same, they dont desrve your tears

4. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Dont cry , if you cry because of a girl youe showing weakness , your better than that

If o would cry for all the missing opportunities i had , i would make a river ! Fortunally i learn to move forward

5. BLACKDEWER

BLACKDEWER New Fapstronaut

i'm not the best to say this, but you better off without her, mang, you've got to focus in your dreams, and perhaps im saying this more to me than for you but, a girl shouldnt be one of those dreams, i never fell in love with someone, i always put my goals over everything, i did once for someone and i'm still regretting about it, i did loose a chance of my life of graduating earlier, all because i wanted to see her in a class and don't get advantage of summer classes, yeah sounds stupid as fuck, and i didn't even fell in love with her, it was only because i was obssesive of that idea of having a girlfriend, and the end of the day was completely my fault, i learnt it the hard way, you might don't want learn that way. For circumstance of life my university was very cahotic and i ended up loosing more time that i expected, and if i only took that class, things would have been different now, almost a year wasted for that particular error, i know perhaps is not your case but if my story is any of use, then I think i'm glad to exposing this shameful part of my life. she(the girl that you talked) also maybe have thought this, about putting her goals first over someone, i wouldnt blame her too...