1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fall SemEndster

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by sexytime, Oct 19, 2022.

1. sexytime

sexytime Fapstronaut

// Conclude:

Choices are binary. Yes or NO.

Options are endless. However, Parameters set by society ( -1 < 0 < 1) are designed to make you fail. The bigger players are able to do this because they understand human psychology and know how to target a persons weakness. Every industry today follows this model to ensure the person is a returning customer or a life time subscriber.

If human comes from good and wants to return to good (after death). His willful choice should or must be to remain good the best he can.

A good person does not bound himself to the parameters set by others around him or the society he lives in, no matter how corrupt. He keeps his mind and brain clear, clear enough to make quick choices, yes or no. Those choices guided by his strong gut (belief in good) to be able to decline the bad options and be focused like a horse with blinkers.

[​IMG]
    The greatest people in the world do the same, for example watch this video about Khabib by Andrew Tate: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/J2RJA6H5_8w
    btw Allah in arabic translates to one GOD.

Every one of you who read this! YOU ARE HUMAN. YOU ARE THE GREATEST PERSON IN THE WORLD. YOU CAN BE THE BEST. I BELIEVE IN YOU. PLEASE BELIEVE IN YOURSELF TOO.

We make excuses because we think those are the only choices we have. SCREW THESE PARAMATERS AND SCREW THE ONES WHO SET THEM. YOU CAN CHOSE TODAY TO BE THE BEST AND STICK TO IT.

use this thread if u will we can do it together. I want to strive for greatness and one day I wanna help every single person on NoFap. My journey officially starts today again here and this time I am gonna do something about my problem rather than complain and fail time and time again. Gonna hit the create thread button. Good luck I love you all.

// start
    I think I stumbled upon nofap a couple years ago when I was around 15. Now I am 23. I cannot believe it. I had imagined things to be better by this time. While somethings are better in perspective, when I try to visualize actual improvement, I think I have become worse.

I think I have realized what has led me to be like this. Just like how astronauts explore space, fapstronauts love to explore that which makes them feel "better".

The problem I found through myself is that, as a human being, based on my beliefs and through my faith, I think that we all come from good and return to good. That means that we are good in our hearts. It is the choices we make that make us who we are. The upbringing we have, our parents and our society that corrupt us over time.

The society we live in is a mind controlled economy and it abuses people's emotion's, hearts, and minds to make profits. The endless loops of deception can have me writing for hours on this topic. I guess the world is fucked.

I love everyone on this platform because no matter what others say, people here can recognize that something is not right! they still have a heart that they kind of listen to (kind of cuz otherwise we won't be here lmao) and they try to try their best, or at the very least still recognize that there is as a problem.

I am gonna put my concluding paragraph on the top of this page because this is already too long lol.

Spark Advance likes this.
  2. sexytime

sexytime Fapstronaut

I quit smoking vape, cigs, and weed a month ago. I have been coughing up all the bad stuff out for the past 2 weeks. I remember that once upon a time I started those things when I quit pmo. I replaced pmo with that and introduced more problems in my life, unhealthier options. Others things i replaced this behavior with included binge watching tv shows. That made me more tired, caused insomnia, eating disorder, and other issues.

The point I'm trying to make is, fixing the issue isn't going to fix anything. This is just a symptom. The real problem is deep within. The greatest thing about it is, It doesn't matter what the problem is. You are a Human Being. You are special. You have goodness in your heart. You can be GOOD. You can accomplish anything you TRULY put your heart to. Stop wasting time! Stop wasting energy! Stop making excuses!

you don't even have to be the best because YOU ARE THE BEST <3

Spark Advance likes this.