1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Family & Relationship Losses

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Sep 12, 2018.

1. So, I was seeing someone for a few months and things between us escalated rather quickly. Unfortunately, she left and returned to her home state and we tried to do long distance. It did not work out. She wanted to be friends but she hurt me pretty bad, so now I can't deal with it and I said no. I haven't said anything to her since she texted me last week to reach out. I wonder if I will ever hear from her again, but there's too much to get into it on here.

In addition to this, my parents have a failing marriage that has just become very bad this week. As I wait for my house to be built, I see my father (in his 70s) is now hanging out with a girl younger than me (I am 20). I am so full of anger, confusion and sadness right now it is difficult to handle. I can't stand seeing my mom enduring all of this. My dad has suddenly changed at a loss of his friend one day and he is thinking what he has done with his life. And this is just not like him.

I don't know if I will ever be able to view him the same way after all of this. He left last night and slept out of the house. This has never happened to them before. My problems may seem minuscule to many others on here.

My house hold is not a good place right now. Worst of all, I did M & O to relieve my body of stress. MY mind has been racing and this has temporarily calmed me down. I want to be successful and show her she lost a great guy and at the same time, I want my family to heal.

The only thing keeping me sane is knowing my house will be built sometime this year and I will be gone.

2. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

So sorry to hear about your story. First, you should not blame yourself too much about the MO. Scientifically, it is normal and does no harm. But you should stop it and try to fix your problem. Second, talk to your mom and your dad about how you feel. To be honest, i am too young to deal with your problem. But i usually tell my parents what i do not like about them, what they should try to improve themselves. And they value my opinions. You may try it. Thirdly, about your love life, it is up to you to decide where the relatioship goes to. Maybe find a new one or make peace with her, what works best for you. Wish you all the best, stay strong and overcome those difficulties. ( sorry for any mistake, english is not my native)

3. davem7

davem7 Fapstronaut

sorry to hear your story. Do not give up.