Fantasizing... What should i do??

Discussion in 'Porn Addiction' started by Deleted Account, Sep 15, 2017.

  1. One of the biggest problem to quit P (To me) is Fantasizing...
    Out of nowhere, while i'm reading or watching my favorite TV series, it just popped out in my head for no reason or triggered by something
    Any advice guys?
     
    Happy panda likes this.
  2. EddyFriend

    EddyFriend Fapstronaut

    50
    1,051
    113
    You are caught in a loop. The trigger causes the response to watch porn or fap or what ever. Try to replace the bad habit for a good one. This helped me dealing with a lot of bad habits. One Person of nofap suggested doing pushups when the trigger comes. You can choose
     
  3. Ahh.. physical activity. Thank you for your advice :emoji_innocent:
     
    EddyFriend likes this.
  4. EddyFriend

    EddyFriend Fapstronaut

    50
    1,051
    113
    You are welcome :D
     
  5. MarinoBigFan1984

    MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

    1,998
    1,466
    143
    Porn blockers help cut fantasy
     
    Happy panda likes this.
  6. EddyFriend

    EddyFriend Fapstronaut

    50
    1,051
    113
    There is one important thing to that I think. Maybe you know the experiment Pawlow's dogs. There were dogs and Pawlow's team rang a bell to give the dogs afterwards aome nice food. After a while the dogs' salivation increased just by hearing the bell ring. Even though the human is much more complex, I made the experience that it is easy to program yourself. The best way for me was to exchange exactly one bad habit (for example M) for one exact good habit (for example pushups until exhaustion). And man I can do a hundred Push Ups now haha
     
  7. Can you elaborate? :)
     
  8. Aaa i see. We need to redirect the bad habits into a good one. And, you are successful example. haha
     
  9. ICDI

    ICDI Fapstronaut

    60
    40
    18
    hey bro thought i would add some of my own input, i have been studying spirituality and getting in touch with ones self. the human brain is a destructive part of us that we cannot get rid of and 90% of our thinking is non-sense wouldn't you say? and the other 10% is mostly used practically?. Once you get caught into this loop of thinking and fantasizing you become unconscious, your higher self the real you has left the picture then your mind takes over, the methods of become conscious again would be to go and do something, were your sense perceptions arise for eg what another guy has said in this post go and do push ups this is allowing your sense perception to arise you will be feeling the pain the movment and all that sort of stuff you will stop thinking BECAUSE you the REAL you a BEING has taken its place in the present moment and thinking subsides, another way is going and washing your face but be aware of every little thing your feeling ( the cold water on your hands, the sound of the tap running etc) become aware of the present moment. try breathing pay attention to your breaths and the way it fills up in your stomach, you will notice its hard to think at the same time. Fantasizing is a thinking pattern, stop thinking and it will go away, because who really enjoys thinking? nobody unless its used practically.
     
    Reborn16 likes this.
  10. This explanation is very helpful for me. Thank you very much
     
  11. ICDI

    ICDI Fapstronaut

    60
    40
    18
    its all a journey for us man, peace and serenity is number one key in life, we must get the inside of us right and the outside of us will manifest without having to do anything.
     
    Deleted Account likes this.
  12. MarinoBigFan1984

    MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

    1,998
    1,466
    143
    I have porn blockers on my phone and IPad. The lack of visual stimuli somehow limits your own fantasy making ability in your head.
     
    Deleted Account likes this.
  13. dopecry

    dopecry Fapstronaut

    28
    17
    3
    T
    Thanks for posting. this is a serious problem to me. You pointed it out . Other members gave advices. That's a lot helpful to me
     
    Deleted Account likes this.

Share This Page