1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fapper's logic 101

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by modern milarepa, Aug 21, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

I've hear some crazy things here in NoFap. Like:

"all women just want my sperm. Get out of here you sperm vampires. "

"your sperm becomes fertile after 90 days and you become irresistible to girls"
    By the infamous Alexanderbois

"I was horny so I relapsed. Now I feel horny as hell."

" I decided to relapse to show you guys that am not afraid of starting over again and am not starting from scratch am starting from experience"

This last one i just heard it some minutes ago.

The point is not to make fun of people, I understand in NoFap people have mental issues, it's more about seeing how a collective or an addict, confused mind can take nofap and create any type of myths or strange ideas to justify addiction or using nofap as a tool of their own fantasies.

What crazy things have you heard in NoFap?

2. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Lmao, gotta admit this one cracked me up hahahahaha

I mean, we all know that after 90 days of semen retention you unlock your third eye and can travel throught dimensions and stuff.

And of course we all know that excuses are invalid except the ones we make for ourselves right before we relapse.

This forum is a funny place.

CarP, GotCaught and modern milarepa like this.
  3. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

There is a full thread about this, the guy is irresistible to girls and it's tired of all the nofap girl's attraction he's having.

It's a funny thread and it's recent, I don't want to say who wrote it or paste the thread out of respect for the OP.

determined99 likes this.