1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite DC character and why

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Gotham Outlaw, Jun 29, 2018.

Favorite DC character

1. Batman

45.5%
  2. Superman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Wonder woman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Nightwing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Red hood

18.2%
  6. Green lantern (please specify)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Deathstroke

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. The Joker

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. The Flash

18.2%
  10. Other

18.2%
  1. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

There was a thread for marvel characters so I thought I'd make one for DC. For movies I'd have to say Wonder woman. For comics it's pretty close between Nightwing and red hood, but I'd have to say red hood because he was the first DC character I started reading when I got into comics.

u376 likes this.

2. You beat me to it, i was about to make one. As you can see from my avatar, im a batman fan all the way. I love the 90s animated series the best, it is absolute perfection.

3. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

There is no second thought about that
    Batman(in DC world)

4. Supergirl
    Wonder Woman
    Batman

5. Supergirl? Hmm...

6. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

Flash( tv)
    Superman(movies)
    Supergirl (tv)

7. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Who is Supergirl
    Superman's daughter?

8. Gotham Outlaw

His cousin

AngelofDarkness and u376 like this.
  9. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

Superman can't have an offspring with a human cuz theyre different species.

u376 likes this.
  10. Gotham Outlaw

They change the rules for that when it suits them. In the injustice comics Lois lane was pregnant with Superman's baby, and in DC rebirth he has a son with Lois.

11. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Ok
    Then she should be named supercousin

12. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

Didnt know that, then again i base myself only on tv shows or movies.

13. Gotham Outlaw

I saw this and I had to post it here. b7910a827fa2449392c82a38a6c7d9dbbfb5c96ffa2b3e9bc4a1773b9f670d85_1.jpg

14. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

The lesson learned here is that people would commit to sexual acts even if it has really bad consequences

15. Gotham Outlaw

Wonder woman is worth the risk lol.

16. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Haha agreed

17. Lex Luthor (Smallville)
    Best Superman story I've ever seen, and I LOVE Lex's character. I love the way they show the origin (at least in their version) of how Lex became so obsessed with Superman and power and it drove him kind of crazy. In Smallville, we are almost left to wonder if it's sort of Clark's own fault for pushing Lex into becoming his enemy. He sort of created a monster by not being honest with him. I think if he had told Lex the truth really early on, things might have gone much differently. One of my favorite villains in any story ever. Such a dynamic character.

Superman (primarily Smallville)
    I never really liked Superman until I watched Smallville. I thought he was too perfect and didn't have enough character development to be interesting (that being said, I had only seen the DC movies, which were not great). But Smallville is a fantastic show. Seeing all of the backstory of Clark as a young guy, before his powers, just made me fall in love with the character. And now that translates to the other films, too, for me.

Supergirl (TV)
    Because of Smallville, any Superman-related story is close to my heart. And I really like Kara. The actress they chose is incredible. I'm surprised I haven't seen her in anything else before.

Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot)
    The only DC movie I've ever thought was good. She was incredible in Batman vs Superman, and her own film was really good as well. I like that shes strong and confident and just does what she knows is right, even if it goes against the stride.

In that order. That being said, I haven't seen The Flash yet, and I really liked him in the few episodes he appeared in Supergirl, so he might be up there for me once I watch the show.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2018
  18. I guess its safe to say you like smallville :D I agree that they messed up superman pretty bad in the movie version. He is so lame and all he ever does is stare off i slow motion. We never get to see him doing anything heroic. I like the old superman movies with christopher reeves. Theyre a little cheesy, but they do superman justice.

Wonder woman was really good, it was very well done and i like gal gadot in the role. That being said, the whole god of war reveal underwhelmed me. Why does the Greek God of war look like an English aristocrat with a mustache? At first i thought it was a disguise, but he never got rid of it and he even had it in the flashback seen lol. Other than that it was really good though.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2018