1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite stand up comedians?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Been watching stand up comedy for most of my life. If I had to pick my favorites, they would be:

-Jeff Dunham (seen him in concert 3 times)
    -Jeff Foxworthy
    -Bill Engvall
    -Gabriel Iglasias
    -Stephen Lynch

2. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

Dave Chappelle (although I find his new stuff makes me chuckle at best, I don’t think he’s nearly as funny and as humble as he used to be but I dont dislike his new self)
    Kevin Hart (funny but I think he’s been being too over the top after he blew up, staring in everything and kind of forcing comedy it just feels like too much)
    If you haven’t already I suggest the old school Dave Chappelle stand ups.
    I’ve probably seen only like a dozen stand ups in my life time but Killing Them Softly I feel is safe to assume is the greatest stand up ever.

3. I liked Killing Them Softly. I miss The Chappelle Show as well

Kman20 likes this.
  4. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

LEPAGE likes this.
  5. There's this that YouTube has been pushing on me and I finally checked it out

6. Louis CK
    Owen Benjamin
    Drew Lynch
    Aziz Ansari

7. risk_taker

risk_taker Fapstronaut

Aziz Ansari
    John Mulaney
    Russell Peters
    Demetri Martin

8. Pinetree

Pinetree Fapstronaut

George Carlin
    Lewis Black
    Jeff Dunham
    John Oliver
    Stewart Lee
    Mike Shephard (watched him live once, much better than what I can find on youtube)

Slavoj Zizek - is a philosopher (with interests in socio-politics and science of the mind), and would probably hate being listed in this thread.

An example of "toilet rocket science" here:

I still put him here, because he makes me laugh with his fun short youtube jewels of a mixture of irony-obscenity-tragedy.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    lucentio likes this.
  9. Jimmy Carr?

10. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Kenny Sebastian
    Russell peter

11. Oh...Christopher Titus as well. His classic stand up specials had me DYING

12. I like alot, I listen to Pandora comedy radio alot as well watch standup on netflix. Although he isn't necessarily my favorite, I recently watched Ron White and I was dying just bc he's badass

13. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I forgot to mention Joe Rogan. He's pretty funny.

14. Pinetree

Pinetree Fapstronaut

I like Jimmy Carr, but not that much. The one I was talking about is somewhat blonde. Don't think it comes from youtube, I downloaded somewhere 2 live shows. Oh,and I remembered John Oliver, he's very good.

Yes, found him, it's Stewart Lee, sometimes subtle and difficult to understand but still very nice.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  15. Bill Hicks
    Bill Burr
    Tom Segura
    Chris Porter
    Steven Wright
    Mitch Hedberg
    Jim Jeffries

16. Ron White, especially his show "You can't fix stupid".
    So funny...

17. Not surprised no one has mentioned the famous joke stealer Carlos Mencia. I did like his TV show Mind Of Mencia, but his stand ups along with his most recent one? Boring.....

18. SpaceDog25

SpaceDog25 New Fapstronaut

Does Erick Andre show counts?