1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite video game character/s?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 26, 2018.

1. I also forgot to mention, Sergeant Rex Colt from Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, and Amanda Ripley from Alien: Isolation.

2. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Yes.....I am trying my best
    Now I am more disciplined than before

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  3. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Dutch van der Linde is a communist bastard. I'm doing all the work for his shitty little camp commune, and get jack shit in return.

4. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Have a little faith, boah. If you upgrade dutch's tent that let's you upgrade Arthur's tent. Upgrading Arthur's tent unlocks fast travel. Don't get an Arabian horse either. They're the most skittish horse breed. It sucks getting bucked off when wolves are chasing you, only to get up and realize your horse has your rifle. b1a7f7abfe5dc93acd29e839a8b63b448550e2b3e6d4dfe1bee6ccd71bc6a250_1.jpg

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    AngelofDarkness and LEPAGE like this.
  5. Never got the Arabian, always used my Doppled Thoroughbred named Absolution that I got with the Ultimate Edition. Sometimes I would use my Warhorse Vindication.

6. Gotham Outlaw

Nice. I prefer the Missouri fox trotter, myself.

7. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I miss RDR1. I'm in the Epilogue now, and it just isn't the same. Can't even go to Mexico, without cheat anyways.
    You guys put way more into this than I did. I just used whatever horse came along and went full out until most of the characters I hated were dead. Not enough though. Not nearly enough. I should have been able to strangle Esquela with my fishing rod. That would have been awesome.

Is there a horse breed that will let you go up steep hills? There is this hill north of McFarlane's Ranch that I used to screw around in all the time in RDR1. Killed many a cougar and wolf with my knife there. This game won't even let me walk up the hill. It's really pissing me off. Maybe I have to pump my horse full of drugs?

8. Horses of the Apocalypse master race

[​IMG]

Extremely fast and nearly impossible to kill, plus special abilities to fight off enemies.

9. I've never played any of the Elder Scrolls games, but it looks badass.

10. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

These 2 though I doubt anyone here will catch on to the games they come from. 20181203_005913.jpg 20181203_010200.jpg

11. I have no idea, the first one reminds me of the doctor in Assassin's Creed 2. What games are they from?

12. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Both are villains.

The first one is SCP-049 from the game SCP- Containment Breach. He runs you down the facility along with 2 other (main) SCP's (173 and 096). Really creepy.

The second one is Nyx Avatar, the final boss of Persona 3. That guy utterly wastes your whole team unless you grind for hours beforehand. XD And even if you do that, he still.... [major spoiler] :( let's just say all Persona fans fear this villain.

13. They both sound and look pretty scary :eek: (and I have played a lot of horror games) thank you for sharing!

14. Gotham Outlaw

I tried naming my horse Sarah J Parker, and it didn't pass the profanity check.

15. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Just google "SCP". Enjoy the nightmares. Some of them are really graphic, i must warn you. (I think 636 or 363 is one). Just try not to linger too long there. It messes you up sometimes.

Persona isn't a horror game btw. It's a Megami Tensei aka a game similar to life where you play in 2 modes; managing daily life during the day and basically being a hero at night.

You'll have a LOT of fun with SCP, i assure you. Enjoy the nighmare fuel XD The novelty will last months because there are over 3000 SCP's. And yes. I have near encyclopedic knowledge of the first 400. <.<

16. I will, thank you :p

17. Fox McCloud (Star Fox)

Trevor Phillips (GTA 5)

Bowser Jr (Super Mario)

Not very diverse in video games, so that is all I could come up with

AngelofDarkness and Kizito.D like this.
  18. You don't have to be diverse in video games to have favorite video game characters :)

I just got confused there for a second when you said "Bowser Jr from Super Mario" as I only know the regular Bowser? I guess they rebooted the original Super Mario games or something? Damn, that makes me feel old :(

Either way, as long as it's not Bowser from the Super Mario Bros movie played by Dennis Hopper, it's all good :p