Favourite childhood cartoon

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Tiresias, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Subzero-32

Subzero-32 Fapstronaut

Slam dunk comes to my mind first, It was my favourite show

2. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

3. klava

klava Fapstronaut

I love Disney cartoons. It's even hard for me to single out one or more favorites. I have a son, look at transformers and Mickey. He also likes Chip and Dale rushes to the rescue. Of course I sit down next to each other and we watch cartoons. I used to buy a lot of mulson cDs. Now with the advent of IPTV it has become easier. We have connected a set-top box such as https://www.infomir.eu/ to their TV and cartoons online we can broadcast for days.

4. Hell yeah! I love that show, i own both seasons on dvd

5. My favorits was the Batman animated series,but i also loved Spiderman, x-men, ducktales and as i said in my othe post, darkwing duck (i have the whole intro song memorized lol)

I am feeling nostalgic now :)

6. Ooo and i almost forgot Pinky and the Brain

Deleted Account and Tiresias like this.
  7. Tiresias

Tiresias Fapstronaut

Heck yeah. That was a terrific show

8. Black fog

Black fog Fapstronaut

Beyblades and Avatar. I mean, there was a lots of cartoons also, but those 2 were just greatest. Of course a lots of CN stuff like Regular Show. I was like 13/14 when I watched it. It's not really childhood anymore, but who cares :D
    But you know, my childhood consisted more of watching some criminal TV shows about real crime like Criminal Russia with real dead bodies and some gangster movies :D You know, stuff your dad watches. TV remote becomes untouchable :D