1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fear of Death - Disputing

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by (: Amazing!, Nov 22, 2022.

1. (: Amazing!

(: Amazing! Fapstronaut

One day in the future, I will die 100%; after I die, I will stop existing, won’t feel a thing, and won’t be aware that I don’t feel. Simply unconscious, not even sleeping. Off button. There is no point in fear of death because everyone dies, whether rich or poor, happy or unhappy. Everyone dies. Therefore, I accept that one day in the future, I will cease to exist, and that is it. There is no need to fear death because it is a way of life. Everyone who existed was born, lived, and died. Death is inevitable; the best acceptance is that death will arrive someday. I have a lot of experience in surviving. I am 30 years and four months old. I lived 11080 days. That is 265920 hours, and it is ridiculous that within those 265920 hours, when I look back at my life, I see only bad stuff, bad situations which take only a small amount of those hours. I have 265920 hours of experience in surviving; I felt good and bad, happy and sad. That is a lot of hours to live, and for most of those hours, I have been avoiding reality as it is, but instead, I watched TV shows and played video games. I also hung out with people, and those were the best times.

locomia likes this.