1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feel like I don't get tired as much, and that I have too much energy

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by FormerFapaholic, Jan 27, 2018.

1. FormerFapaholic

FormerFapaholic Fapstronaut

11 WEEKS into NoFap (Day 78). I’ve got myself into the routine of doing things more often. Once a week, I do some voluntary work. Everyday, I walk my dog for two or three miles, read a book, write in my journal and have a cold bath. Once or twice a week, I usually pop out to a coffee shop. To get out of the house to read my book and/or write in my journal. I’ve also restricted my time at home watching TV or surfing the net.

But over the course of time from getting used to this. I feel like that I’m not using up my energy like I used to. I feel that I need to push myself further. I’ve been doing brain storms. With mind maps in looking for things to do. I’ve set myself up with some life goals, but it’s been so frustrating how slow the progress over on how its materialising while in pursuit of this. Things I have been looking at doing is more intense forms of exercising, and hopefully more travelling. Being more pro-active.

Where I can learn something, new and gain experience to enhance my growth and wellbeing. Of which I feel will become a good distraction, and this could be used to channelling the extra energy – the sexual energy from being single and not doing PMO over a period; of which I want to ensure I STAY off it PERMANENTLY. I'm taking each day as it goes, not wanting to get complacent and rest on my laurels.

From experience, boredom and restlessness is what caused me to have relapses. It’s where I’ve felt really shit afterwards. Don’t want to go down that black hole again EVER. PMO has done more than damage to me in the past. I’m letting go of that, to pave way for a new and improved me.

Fellow fapstronauts reading, have any of you experienced something to what I’ve been going through?

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018