1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feel sick nauseated

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by whocares, Jun 19, 2017.

1. whocares

whocares New Fapstronaut

He claimed to love me with all his heart. I was the most loyal lover ever. And most people don't come loyal like me. Because he couldn't stop chatting and tipping it killed everything we ever had together. Imagine if he had put in more effort into me instead of chatting for his ego? Imagine how great it could have been. But obviously he wants to be single, so go be fucking single! I am number 1 on every fucking site but I only wanted you but now I'm gone. You fucked up our love! It was you who fucking ruined it. You were my fucking everything! Why destroy love when that shit comes around only once in a lifetime? Why?

Don't fuck up your relationship and throw it all away if you really love someone.

42Oh likes this.
  2. 42Oh

42Oh Guest

I'm sorry this happened to you. You sound like a goodhearted person who deserves better. I hope you feel better soon, and i hope you dont get discouraged in your search for love. I wish you tbe best, and i hope you keep us updated.

3. 42Oh

42Oh Guest

How are you feeling today? Please reach out to me if you feel like talking to someone.