1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling alone

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by imoverit33, Oct 12, 2019.

1. imoverit33

imoverit33 Fapstronaut

Broke up with a girl I was with for couple of months. Feeling so lonely as I spent so much time with her on the phone.. Trying to find out a way to fill my hours

2. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

Read a book, sport at home with dumbells, go to the movies (wich you can do perfectly solo) or work extra shifts

imoverit33 and Buddhabro like this.
  3. Yea keep busy. Thatll keep your mind off things. Excersise, go for a walk, tinker on things around the house. Or even clean, clean the whole house top to bottom. Theres a reason that the bible says that idle hands are the devils workshop.
    Also, in the future when youre dating, youve got to learn to not be so emotionally involved with someone to point that you cant be happy in the event of their absense. Im not saying you cant love and be loved but youve got to remain somewhat emotionally independent. Especially early on in a relationship, like in your case.

imoverit33 likes this.
  4. imoverit33

imoverit33 Fapstronaut

Thank you guys. @LOL WUT , you are right Im not sure how I let my emotions get the best of me so early. I felt like this girl was it perhaps. Just the way we talked and I thought we had a good connection..Just felt it ended just out of the blue

Deleted Account likes this.