1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling guilty

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by ProtestPMO, Oct 15, 2018.

1. ProtestPMO

ProtestPMO Fapstronaut

Hey everyone, just need to share my thoughts.

I'm in a committed relationship with a woman I love very much, I plan to spend the rest of my life with her.

She's helped me through so much including my struggles with PMO, which I'm currently on my 35th day of reboot.

I definitely feel a shift in my mind and body, I'm more on-going and confident, which I think is great.

I also find other women are taking notice of me, which to be honest is fantastic, what man wouldn't want attractive women to take notice of them.

With that said, I worry about temptation getting the best of me.

I understand it's a exercise of self-control and if I truly love my lady I'll stand by her and be faithful, I just find it difficult sometimes..

Example,
    I went out for lunch with my friend on Saturday and our server was a gorgeous girl whom I could tell was into me, and I was into her too, the vibe and chemistry was all there. Even though I knew it was wrong, I wanted to ask for her number, I did not do it thankfully.

But now, 2-3 days later she's still on my mind and I feel guilty about it. I'm probably thinking too hard into this but it does make me feel bad.

Anyways thanks for reading my rant, just needed to put this out there, I'm so thankful for this forum where I can express myself openly.

-protestThePMO