1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

feeling inferior

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Unworthy_cuber, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Unworthy_cuber

Unworthy_cuber Fapstronaut

so i got off the phone by my friend, and he revealed that my past group used to consider me as nothing and used to make fun about me.
    That affected so deeply, i went to depression it that moment, i felt nobody likes me and all people around me hates me.
    I feel like im nobody in the world. what should i do?
    I am on NoFap and cant even get past 7 days, that also added depression. I think like im not capable of doing nothing, i nobody.
    What should i do? can anyone help?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. It's because you are. Why are you thinking otherwise? You think you are special, or that everybody on this planet owe you something? Sorry to disappoint you, but you are nothing in this world. I'm not saying this to hurt you. That's just the truth. You, me, and every human walking on this Earth are nothing compared to the size of the universe we live in. In 100, 200 years, your name as well as mine will be forgotten. Accept this fact, enjoy your life and work on your goals. You can try to make an impact in this world of course, but don't do it in the sake of "wanting to be someone", cause the truth is, most people don't give a shit about you.

As for your "friend", he wasn't one, and that's why I put some quotes. You should put yourself in this mindset of being a friend for others instead of making friends, if you see what I mean. People will hurt you, people will betray you, and again, that's part of life. Expect nothing from anybody, but give them your best self. If they can't see that you are a good person, then whatever. It's no big deal. They lost you, not the other way around.

Your life is still going alright? Know your worth boy. I believe in you personally. See, when I was your age, I was still fapping at least three times per day in my dark bedroom not knowing that this behavior was bad for me. You are ahead of me concerning NoFap you know. 7 days is good brother. Just keep pushing, be proud of who you are and what you accomplished, and go reach the success you deserve.

Stay strong.

Axesteel and Unworthy_cuber like this.
  3. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

That's just like, your "friend's" opinion, and that's fine. It might even be that he elaborated what the "group" said to see how you'd respond. Just don't give it any notice. Your life has meaning and you have a purpose. Walking in that purpose is what all of us are trying to do here :) build each other up!

Also, have enough self knowledge to not take other's views of you and make them seem real. You know yourself better than they do. Good luck bro!

Unworthy_cuber likes this.