1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling lonely and got to get suicide

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Kick, Aug 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Kick

Kick Fapstronaut

I feel like there's no reason and no one is there for me to live my life here,I masturbate 3 times daily and after some time it got worse

2. We all have this feeling of being lost, but you should not fall in the trap of P, it was designed so you will feel worst day after, then you will ask for more pmo to release the pain but actually it will just make you more depressed untill you reach a point of hopeless, P is something unnatural which lead us to loose our nature as human being, and if you keep yourself a slve for it you will be a weak person and no one will be here for you, so the point is YOU and ONLY YOU have the key to brat this trap of P, never think about suicide because you have been created for a Purpouse, you are a sophisticated creature, you can achieve so many things, you can make a lot of people happier, just use your potential bro !

hardowner, samehsamir and nate311 like this.
  3. MikeDownUnder

MikeDownUnder Fapstronaut

4. whaletale3

whaletale3 New Fapstronaut

You have the capability to change the world. Just set your mind to it. Suicide is for the weak. YOU are strong, even if you think you aren't. Put your chin up and do something productive. Read a book, start learning another language, build a business. The opportunities in this world are limitless - you simply have to open your eyes.

hardowner and nate311 like this.
  5. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Hello,

I’m sorry to hear that you are struggling. Rebooting has its ups and downs, just like life. We see many people experiencing both the ups and downs during the reboot, and though it may be hard to see now, these feelings you are having won’t last forever. It will get better with time, if you are patient and wait.

In the meantime, please seek professional help. I know the idea of calling a helpline might terrify you, but in times of crisis, we often need someone their to put our lives in perspective. So please contact someone who can help and don’t hang up on them. The International Association for Suicide Prevention[/url] maintains a list of suicide prevention hotlines for countries all over the world.

You are not alone in this. There are ways to treat depression. Please contact people that can help you. Being depressed often makes it feel like you don’t have any more options. But that is a lie. That is just the depression talking. These feeling you have won’t last forever. We are in this with you, and we will all be cheering for you to get through this!

6. Fallensoldier1

Fallensoldier1 Fapstronaut

We can’t give up buddy. Keep going. I’ve been curious about the suicide hotline myself. But was thinking it wouldn’t do any good. I’ve had some thoughts myself recently. My question is the hotline anonymous or do they end up giving your number to the authorities and checking you into a mental hospital??

7. this is from there website
    https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
    National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
    We can all help prevent suicide. The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals.

Fallensoldier1 likes this.
  8. wollenaristotle

wollenaristotle Fapstronaut

Hi Kick, I’m about your age. Lmk if you want to add me and be accountability partners if you think that would help you :) plz check out the links the others here posted if you are feeling so low

9. Fallensoldier1

Fallensoldier1 Fapstronaut

Thank you sir.

10. Your welcome, hope you start feeling better

11. Abmu

Abmu Fapstronaut

Kick bro you ain't the only one who feels that way bro, don't give up and keep fighting like all of us are ,like even I relapsed on my ten day streak