1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling lost

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by spiderboy, Sep 29, 2016.

1. spiderboy

spiderboy Fapstronaut

Hello everybody,

I would like to ask you something. Has any of you ever felt lost? I am 22, I just graduated from university and I feel like I'm not in the right place to do what I have to do with my life. I feel lost and I have no idea what to do next.

Have you experienced this feeling? What were your solutions?

I believe that there is no certain solution and that all that matters is to always do something and keep growing.

I'm interested in your opinion.

Thank you.

2. I have experienced this but only occasionally. Firstly, do you know what you want to do with your life? Your choice of words are interesting, you say that you feel like you are not in the right place to do what you want to do with your life. That in itself implies that deep down you have an idea of what you want to do but you're not in a position of achieving that goal. I would consider the following: why did you go to university, why did you study the course that you did and not something else? If it's any consolation, every one after graduating has had some doubts about what to do next. My advice is listen to that voice inside you and let it guide you, where do you see yourself and where do you want to be in 5 years time? Hopefully some of this has helped!

3. Wildcard

Wildcard Fapstronaut

My advice, not much different from lardy. Figure out what it is you want to do in life, what are you most passionate about? Can you turn that into a strong career? If not, keep going with other interests, maybe just read up on some different careers that are out there to help you decide. If nothing else, go take a job somewhere you wouldn't think to, get a feel for it and use the experience for your next career path if you don't like it. Don't be afraid to sample the different cuisine choices, you will never know for sure until you try.