1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling motivated

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by YvesQuits, Oct 9, 2016.

1. YvesQuits

YvesQuits Fapstronaut

Hello fellow NoFappers,

My name is Yves (19yo) and I've just made my account on NoFap. I fap 1-2 times a day. For some reason I do it every time I wake up to get myself out of bed as a habbit. As mentioned in the article, 1-2 times a day is too much and it became an addiction. I want to get rid of it. I have tried it in the past, my record is a week, but never managed to last longer. I think this site will help me reach a fairly longer time without PMO. I've set my goal to 90 days, since that is what the article recommended. My main language isn't English, but I try to be as clear as possible. I heard I needed likes so I could post my signiture so I would appreciate it if you guys could help me out with that.

I would love to hear your story's aswell!

Greetz,

Yves

UltimateLifeHack and NewLife101 like this.
  2. NewLife101

NewLife101 Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap , Yves; you have found a wonderful place. This is a wonderful family and together we conquer PMO.

YvesQuits likes this.
  3. Hey Yves, you're in the middle of brain development which ends around age 25, so doing nofap right now is the best thing you can do. Your mind will become super sharp and you'll be years ahead of everyone in your age range.

Cheers!

NewLife101 and YvesQuits like this.