1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling suicidal

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Feb 18, 2018.

1. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

Hang in there brother. We’re all in this together. It gets better.

2. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

Keep doing what you’re doing brother. As long as you do it in love, it will bear fruit. Ignore the trolls and sjw’s.
    I pray the OP will see Gods love for us all, despite all our flaws. We are made in His image, and each of us has infinite value. It is the evil one that encourages us to think otherwise, to take our life in fear and dispare.
    Prayer is the most powerful action a person can take to combat the enemy. God bless the OP. I’m praying for you, OP.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. MrMurk

MrMurk Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

To @godmod and everyone else who reads this and feels the same.

I’ve experienced the same feeling man. Luckily I called someone for help. I was desperate and needed support. This friend gave me the advice I needed. He said, you can at least give it another try. Everytime I have the same experience, his advice comes up again.

Now I never want to go back to even consider it as an option. That is, because I can always give life/NoFap/whatever program another try.

I know for some people it helps to imagine the pain they will give to their family and friend(s) when they would hang themself. Imagine that!

Furthermore... always give it another try ;-)

Deleted Account and Gmork like this.
  4. I really feel your support through the comments thank you guys. I find it overwhelming and i feel thankful to myself for being here.

5. ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved

ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved Fapstronaut

Thanks! I refuse to separate myself from my religious belief. My belief in my Savior is not something that I can step away from. I love Godmod best by pointing him to what changed my life. It's not shallow, on the contrary, it is the deepest and truest way I can comfort. I do pray that @godmod would be comforted by the only one who can really do so. Guilt and depression and feeling inadequate are all real. We need a real God to take away that guilt.

Jesus ready stands to save you full of pity joined with power.

2018free, Deleted Account and noonoon like this.
  6. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

You can PM me if you ever need someone to talk to

7. IncorrigibleVillain

IncorrigibleVillain Fapstronaut

Dude if you want to kill yourself thats okay. But don't kill your body just kill your person. Just recreate yourself. Abandon all that you don't need and become the person you truly want to be. Suicide is easy but Change is truly difficult.

8. erico552

erico552 Fapstronaut

127 days you are amazing man

9. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

What happened?

Gmork likes this.