1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling very isolated.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Lookingforanswers12216, May 29, 2017.

1. I recently developed something called Ejaculatory Anhedonia. Basically, that means I can't feel any orgasm when I ejaculate, a flat out 0/10 every time. I've never had much of a sex life; I've had two partners in the past.

When I look around, I'm seeing all of my friends hooking up with people, or getting into relationships. Everyone seems to be happy and having fun, then there's me.
    It's so stressful not to be able to have an orgasm at all, and I'm not sure if I'll ever have one again. That's a scary thought.

I am currently dating someone. She doesn't want to have sex until marriage, so that kind of helps, but I don't think she'd be too understanding of my situation. I basically have no one to talk to about this.

Basically, I just feel scared, depressed and I kind of feel dehumanised. I just want things to go back to normal.
    If anyone has any advice I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

2. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

Hey man, i know its really hard and it can be depressing at times i could imagine and also fristrating.

The key is not to lose hope! Keep pushing and believing you can and will get better. There is probably a reason for why this is happening, so focus on yourself and getting better as much as you can! Youll get through it man

3. Thank you very much for the supportive words.

I'm trying, it's just very difficult. None of the doctors I've been to have been helpful; they all just brush it off, which is extremely frustrating. I want to get better, I just wish there was more direction.

4. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

You found this forum at least, thats a pretty good start. Time will tell!